• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto!

should there be Johto Pokemon in Kanto

• Yes

Votes: 319 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 8.1%
  • have a little

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 30 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

isacc0909

Dragon Knight
Years
  • wow whats this having people wanting to be rivals? like seriusly just keep the orginal rival of gary or whoevers on the base rom also mabye unlike the other games witch they get boring fast make their be a really good reason to why you should beat it 1 thing if you do let someone be the rival make their charecter have some pokemon that won't 1 hit KO you because that sucks to lose in 1 hit.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    Keep it coming mate!

im a major fan of this hack! i love it! i cant wait for the next installment! i hope you add the attacks&pokemon from d/p/pt! if so heres my team
    (if you dnt put d/p/pt just take out the d/p/pt stuff in there)

rejion: put me in where ever,but make me reoccurring PLEASE!
    trainer name: Volroc
    trainer type: Rival(or)PKMN Trainer
    team:
    Quilava/Typhosion: flamethrower,earthquake,flame wheel,and energy ball (lol glitch on diamond)

Treecko/Grovlye/Sceptile: leaf blade,energy ball,dragon claw,and flase swipe

Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon: surf, flash cannon/steel wing(ur choice), ice beam,and aqua jet/ other steel move (again ur choice)

Umbreon: Psychic,Shadow Ball, Faint Attack,and Mean Look

Gible/Gabite/Garchomp: Dragon Claw,Earthquake,Flamethrower,and crunch(or)Surf

Bagon/Shellgon/Salamence: Dragon Pulse(or)Dragon Claw,Fly,Flamethrower,and earthquake

again i love kanto! im addicted to it lol! but i am having problems with getting bulbasaur T_T
    i hope you add me in the game! id love to be a beta tester.
    hit me up if you want me,or add me in the game.
    please add every region,and all the pokemon

much love sincerely,
    VVV

p.s. Will ya'll start nagging him bout the bloody grammer! its pointless to keep repeating yourselves over and over. Hes doing a brilliant job on this game i would put in it the top 4 with shinygold,rijon adventures,&liquid crystal XD
    (thats not in any particular oder tho)

DarkPhantomX

Buggy Black Knight
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    wow whats this having people wanting to be rivals? like seriusly just keep the orginal rival of gary or whoevers on the base rom also mabye unlike the other games witch they get boring fast make their be a really good reason to why you should beat it 1 thing if you do let someone be the rival make their charecter have some pokemon that won't 1 hit KO you because that sucks to lose in 1 hit.

Well in most movies ash did have a rival he never saw again after words.

Yeash lots of rivals with Charizards, Bleh I wish I had asked to make Xyrie's Charizard shiny now ((Yeah I actually do have one spent a month breeding on fire red till I got lucky at around egg 490))

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Here's applying for an early-game rival:

Name: Sebbe
    Type: Pokémaniac :P
    Region: Kanto
    Movie: Doesn't matter.
    Team:
    Jigglypuff
    Porygon
    Pikachu
    Dugtrio
    Haunter/Gengar
    Gyarados

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • The idea is pretty cool but just as others said, the grammar is horrible. I hope you've edited since then. Judging by your posts you may want to get someone to help proofread (no offense).

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    yay thanx balkj06 =]
    good luck with hacking
    thanx!

Hey guys im playin the game and im new so can you tell me how do i put pokemon kanto suporter in the signature? I have charmeleon,wartortle,pikachu and pidgeoto nad im on the island wheres is articuno after you board s.s anne that one with mechanical pokemom
    copy and paste the support banner in the edit sig banner (must have over 15 posts)

Can I be a rival?

Name: Ethan
    Trainer: Dragon Tamer
    Pokemon: Blaziken
    Ludicolo
    Kingdra
    Slamence
    Tyranitar
    Umbreon
    Movie: The First Movie

I like how this hack will have Sinnoh Pokemon.
    yech your an rival, and maybe have Sinnoh Pokes

wow whats this having people wanting to be rivals? like seriusly just keep the orginal rival of gary or whoevers on the base rom also mabye unlike the other games witch they get boring fast make their be a really good reason to why you should beat it 1 thing if you do let someone be the rival make their charecter have some pokemon that won't 1 hit KO you because that sucks to lose in 1 hit.
    I know what you mean, but the more rivals the more battles, the more battles, the more fun

im a major fan of this hack! i love it! i cant wait for the next installment! i hope you add the attacks&pokemon from d/p/pt! if so heres my team
    (if you dnt put d/p/pt just take out the d/p/pt stuff in there)

rejion: put me in where ever,but make me reoccurring PLEASE!
    trainer name: Volroc
    trainer type: Rival(or)PKMN Trainer
    team:
    Quilava/Typhosion: flamethrower,earthquake,flame wheel,and energy ball (lol glitch on diamond)

Treecko/Grovlye/Sceptile: leaf blade,energy ball,dragon claw,and flase swipe

Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon: surf, flash cannon/steel wing(ur choice), ice beam,and aqua jet/ other steel move (again ur choice)

Umbreon: Psychic,Shadow Ball, Faint Attack,and Mean Look

Gible/Gabite/Garchomp: Dragon Claw,Earthquake,Flamethrower,and crunch(or)Surf

Bagon/Shellgon/Salamence: Dragon Pulse(or)Dragon Claw,Fly,Flamethrower,and earthquake

again i love kanto! im addicted to it lol! but i am having problems with getting bulbasaur T_T
    i hope you add me in the game! id love to be a beta tester.
    hit me up if you want me,or add me in the game.
    please add every region,and all the pokemon

much love sincerely,
    VVV

p.s. Will ya'll start nagging him bout the bloody grammer! its pointless to keep repeating yourselves over and over. Hes doing a brilliant job on this game i would put in it the top 4 with shinygold,rijon adventures,&liquid crystal XD

(thats not in any particular oder tho)

you have only played 4 hacks...making me in the top 4 (jokes)
    yech you can be an rival
    and the care taker will give you bulba just talk to her

P.S bulba garden will be a secret garden in th next beta and it will be hard to find bulba

what rom should i replace it into?
    Fire Red

hey hw to wake up tht sleeping snorlax???

talk to the guy thats in the snorlax route

Well in most movies ash did have a rival he never saw again after words.

Yeash lots of rivals with Charizards, Bleh I wish I had asked to make Xyrie's Charizard shiny now ((Yeah I actually do have one spent a month breeding on fire red till I got lucky at around egg 490))

Here's applying for an early-game rival:

Name: Sebbe
    Type: Pokémaniac :P
    Movie: Doesn't matter.
    Team:
    Jigglypuff
    Porygon
    Pikachu
    Dugtrio
    Haunter/Gengar
    Gyarados

your in

The idea is pretty cool but just as others said, the grammar is horrible. I hope you've edited since then. Judging by your posts you may want to get someone to help proofread (no offense).
    ok, I'll ask someone to fix up the grammer after the beta is done

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    lol ive played every hack in the progressing forums and the hacks showcase and yours is definitely in the top four
    thanx mate! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Was this supposed to be 1 rare candy but you typed in 10 instead, or was it supposed to be 16 rare candies?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Try and change the Ash sprite,in my opinion the anime one looks better and would make the game even more awesome.

Years
  • I was wondering, how do you get the rainbow badge if the game freezes after you beat Brock again?

As for errors, I've seen two. While in the Rocket Hideout in Celadon on the 1st floor the stairs don't look like stairs (Pic included). Also I faced someone with an Arbok and the Arbok used withdraw. (Don't think it can use that)
    Pokemon Kanto!

Last edited:

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    lol ive played every hack in the progressing forums and the hacks showcase and yours is definitely in the top four
    thanx mate! ^_^
    sweet! thx!

Was this supposed to be 1 rare candy but you typed in 10 instead, or was it supposed to be 16 rare candies?
    when does tghis bug take place

Try and change the Ash sprite,in my opinion the anime one looks better and would make the game even more awesome.
    I'm going to change the sprite last the anime sprite will be out in its final release

I was wondering, how do you get the rainbow badge if the game freezes after you beat Brock again?

As for errors, I've seen two. While in the Rocket Hideout in Celadon on the 1st floor the stairs don't look like stairs (Pic included). Also I faced someone with an Arbok and the Arbok used withdraw. (Don't think it can use that)
    Pokemon Kanto!
    '

you can get rainbow bagde with walkthrough walls and you're not meant to go to rocket hideout'because it isn't going to be in the hack

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Well, me being a fan of the first two Pokemon seasons, this game might be perfect to try...nostalgia^^

Is it still in progress?

fIRST BUG: When I start the game then i have the event with the green dragon lying weak in the route, but it does not continue even though i have a potion...what is wrong

Last edited:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    When I was in Viridian Forest, I accidentally opened the start menu. Do I seriously have to start over? I mean, I got Pidgeotto on my second to last pokeball and Beedrill on the final pokeball. Is there any way to unfreeze it? Note: I haven't saved at all yet.

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • i want to be an rival to

name: Volkan
    trainer type: ace trainer
    team:
    Salamence flamethrower,dragonclaw,hyperbeam,fly item:leftovers
    Typhlosion:flametrhower,thunder punch,earthquake,blastburn item: charcoal
    Pikachu:thunderbolt,surf(if possible)or thunder,wish(egg move),dig item: light bal
    Espeon:psycic,shadow bal,morning sun,psybeam item:twistedspoon
    Milotic:surf,ice beam,recover,mirror coat(egg move) item:mystic water
    Armaldo:Water pulse,earthquake,rock slide(tutor/egg move),hyper beam item:leftovers
    region: johto
    event: dont care you can chose
    will character dissapear: no (and maybe many rematches somewhere else?)

ajax8990

Fat Muchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Very nice hack too bad about the grammar but that doesnt stop me playing this game

Guiarabe

Treecko: the coolest!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Rainbow Badge

Well, i read in this thread that you acquire it using the walkthrough thing :S
    but, could you explain it? i just don't find the exact place to walk :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back