• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Deoxys

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
  • I love the story, clones coming and trying to rule the world, but you should make a head boss (the original) and btw, I LOVE gary as the clone xDDDDD hes as bad as he was in red and blue, just came out of a cave? GARY OAK
    but anyway, why not make a cool, evil looking gary for the boss, and something like that, just saying, but I love everything you've done so far, keep it up! I cant wait to see this finished!!

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • nice hack :) btw are you gonna change the tiles or use those current firered tilesets?

I'm going to change the tiles, but I need a Tiler to make the tiles, because I am horrible at making tiles.

Well... HG/SS OWs are smaller so they might fit better in FR but I prefer PMDs.
    And you need to edit palletes on those OWs but it's not that hard ;)

Ok but I don't know how to change the palettes or where to get the sprites, could you please help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinta77

Google sprite resource. You can find hg/ss sprites on that website, as well as billions of other sprites, some ripped, and others custom.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • Glad you liked it!

I love the story, clones coming and trying to rule the world, but you should make a head boss (the original) and btw, I LOVE gary as the clone xDDDDD hes as bad as he was in red and blue, just came out of a cave? GARY OAK
    but anyway, why not make a cool, evil looking gary for the boss, and something like that, just saying, but I love everything you've done so far, keep it up! I cant wait to see this finished!!

I am going to make a gary boss, and I'm glad you liked it!

Back