• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Can someone translate them?

@ontopic: Have any idea what the Gaoya tiles will be?

I think he's still on the idea stage for Gaoya. Since He's almost finnished with Binggao, and Huoshi is partly done, he's focusing on finishing those before starting Gaoya, I think.

Years
  • what extracts do you mean if you pm them to me or something I can try to translate them if you want :) And I really like the new titlescreen it's just amazing :O:D

Years
  • muwahahahah :D
    I got it it's in the spoiler only some words I don't understand or it's just because my eyes hurt from the staring XD
    1st
    Spoiler:

2nd
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hmm looks like theres something missing and all f's are replaced with i's in the text you wrote
    was that my mistake?^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • im not sure who made the mistake there :p
    but what about the misssing words at the end of the first extract? did i forget them as well or didnt you just translate them?

edit: just checked it: the i and f thing was my mistake, ill reupload the images soon

editt: done, they should be correct now
    you can translate them again if you want and add the missing words you didnt translate :p

Last edited:
    Years
  • im not sure who made the mistake there :p
    but what about the misssing words at the end of the first extract? did i forget them as well or didnt you just translate them?

edit: just checked it: the i and f thing was my mistake, ill reupload the images soon

editt: done, they should be correct now
    you can translate them again if you want and add the missing words you didnt translate :p
    lolz maybe i forgot them XD well I'll translate them tomorrow I think it's pretty fun XD

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    you said beta 1 would be released when bingoa was done, and it shows that he is, so where is our beta?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Wow, this hack is very good ^^
    It have more styles, snowed, deserted, island...etc
    Nice job man!
    I likee tiles and pallettes :)

nitercap

Intense Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    wow about 60-70% is almost done until the beta 1....YES I been waiting so long and now its almost over for me to stop waiting patiently
    can't wait well gl

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Great tiles I love the way this game is coming along. I can't wait till the beta comes out.This is the best game in the hack showcase.

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Great tiles I love the way this game is coming along. I can't wait till the beta comes out.This is the best game in the hack showcase.
    Thanks a lot^^
    I think i got to give me team a lil kick cause we all became a bit inactive and this hack (and the others as well) are not rellay processing fast

Back