• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Lifeless 2

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    POKEMON LIFELESS 2

Pokemon Lifeless 2

Plot
    I present you Pokemon Lifeless 2.
    A fan-made Pokemon project with a playtime of approximately 30 minutes.

The game acts as a prequel to the first adaptation.

Pokemon Lifeless 2 may not be suitable for all audiences as it contains a series of disturbing sounds, as well as a very dark plot.
    Proceed to download with caution.

Youtube Teaser

Click here to be redirected to the download page.

Pokemon Lifeless 2 was made using RPG Maker XP and is a non-profit project.

Credits

Spoiler:

Last edited:

wkduffy

Banned
    Years
    • HE
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Agreed. The Lifeless games are great fun, and pack a lot of heart into small packages.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    Want to share your adventures playing pokemon? Are you are interested to write my paper and get the basic adventure information? if yes then you are now at the right place. I am always selecting adventure places just only because I need this place for me.

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Aug 13, 2021
    When I open my title screen, it says is your name hajnraq? (even tho I typed Alan, multiple times too) after that the next question is in some other language.....

Back