• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • umm just curious but why do you want to rename it to lustrous gold?
    also will you be changing the boring fr pkmn centers and marts?
    I'm pretty sure we want to rename it to Lustrous Gold because the old name, Shiny Silver, wasn't so original. Well, it was, but the pre-name (Shiny) wasn't. Plus, now it's not an entire G/S/C remake, so having the "Shiny" in it while Shiny Gold is still out would make it seem kind of similar.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure we want to rename it to Lustrous Gold because the old name, Shiny Silver, wasn't so original. Well, it was, but the pre-name (Shiny) wasn't. Plus, now it's not an entire G/S/C remake, so having the "Shiny" in it while Shiny Gold is still out would make it seem kind of similar.

Esmas, This hack's name was changed to Lustrous Silver quite some time ago.

Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver
    and
    Rename it and share thread
    Will be ignored when I make my final decision later today. You have until 3:32 EST, 2:32 CST, 1:32 MST, 12:32 PST. It depends on where you live

Last edited:

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I have come to a decision. Due to the resuts of my poll, this hack will now be called Pokemon Lustrous Gold.

----------To the Mods----------
    Please delete the poll in this thread so I can make another one later if needed

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    lusturous gold, eh?
    that's good, as that's what i was hoping it to be.
    But will it be sharing a thread (please no)

Apple Inc.

Years
  • lusturous gold, eh?
    that's good, as that's what i was hoping it to be.
    But will it be sharing a thread (please no)

Nevermind, this hack will still be called Lustrous Silver. If you want I can make a second hack named Luminous Gold which would be the same as this except like every other game, have different Legendaries catchable and untradeable, Maybe a tiny change to the story and different trainers than in Lustrous. Mwahahaha.

If you wanna support it here you go:
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Job Opening I need a new scripter who is good and quick

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'm learning how to script Garfieldlover, but...

I don't think I'm good enough yet T-T

( Today I learned how to make thing move the way I want them, yay )

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    All of my scripting knowledge only circles around Ruby, so, even if I want to help, I am in no use. How about DP Master..?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • All of my scripting knowledge only circles around Ruby, so, even if I want to help, I am in no use. How about DP Master..?

DP Master 92 is on break from Hacking until January. He is making an RPG game now.
    I thought that scripting commands were the same for all Advance Generation Games.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I think your using my RomBase as a Base and just changed the palettes, all the tiles are the same except for the two trees that I changed, the only tile changes >_>

I think a few people can agree with that.
    Could I have credit?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I think your using my RomBase as a Base and just changed the palettes, all the tiles are the same except for the two trees that I changed, the only tile changes >_>

I think a few people can agree with that.
    Could I have credit?

I appologize, I am not familiar with your tiles and tiles are DP master 92's department. Show me your tiles so I will have proof you arent just trying to get credit

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Hm, those trees are from WAH, I think. Well, since it won't be right, Crashink, you can get credit, same goes for WAH too. Garfieldlover94, do you mind editing the 1st post?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Hm, those trees are from WAH, I think. Well, since it won't be right, Crashlink, you can get credit, same goes for WAH too. Garfieldlover94, do you mind editing the 1st post?

Sure thing. I will give credit right away

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Well, actually. Unlike the original Silver you dont have to defeat the Pokemon league to go to the next region. You will be able to venture through both regions before defeating the Johto League. However need all 16 badges to do all of the extra stuff such as....
    Spoiler:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • so far though it seems like a silver remake until u beat the game, if what i understand is right...otherwise mayeb just go for the shinno devamp all the way and wrry about another region after?

juts an idea

as I read it, I believe that you can visit places like Jubilife before you get to the League. If thats the case than Its better than a remake. its sweet. I wonder if there will be a Possibility of getting a mix of badges that equal 8 to compete in the League. that would be awesome.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • Well, actually. Unlike the original Silver you dont have to defeat the Pokemon league to go to the next region. You will be able to venture through both regions before defeating the Johto League. However need all 16 badges to do all of the extra stuff such as....

ic, well that makes me feel better about supporting this hack :)

can't wait to play it a bit and walk in shinno for the first time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back