• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Maple Leaf

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Basic Infomation:

Hack of:
    Pokemon Maple Leaf

Name: Pokemon Maple Leaf
    Owner: Ichiro Kazuki
    Language: English

Story:

You overslept you and your mother is your wake. She says you should not forget to go to the local professor. Your big gift is getting a new pokemon.
    At the moment you get that, the lab raided by Achiko team . They steal a document IMPORTANT results of a study on a legend that occurred in that region. They want to use this power to take over the world.
    The professor says that you do not need to worry about, but you get some time to do with this team. They are very specialized in making it difficult entrances, which moves with you as Rock Smash and Strength and the like should be puzzling.
    Anyway, after the steal of the documents, strange things are happening in the region. Pokemon people to fall, there are natural causes, etc.
    Would this team and Achiko something to do with each other? And that they are capable of taking over the world? This make them like you coach in Maple Leaf Pokemon Version.

Sreens:
    Spoiler:

Features:

~New starters
    ~all first gen starters available
    ~New maps
    ~New Scripts
    ~New Hero
    ~new Heroine
    ~and more

Progress:

Maple Village(Pallet town) mapping Scriping
    Route 1 mapping, Scriping
    Moncton Town(viradinen city) mapping, Scriping
    Route 2 mapping scripting
    Moncton Forest mapping scripting
    Azuga Town Mapping scripting

done
    not done

Maple pokemon:

Pokemon Maple Leaf

This is the only fake in this hack it is the Maple Pokemon.

More info will come soon.

Name: Duomiji
    Type1: Grass
    type2: ?

After this pokemon is team Achiko looking!

© Credits:

~mitchel1 - the rom base
    ~Morris - Story and the Maple pokemon
    Bugs:

Oak sccript (walking alone to the lab and door the trees.
    After leaving Maple Village you can't go in back

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    You do know that there's a function of VBA that takes screenshots for you, right? I think it's called "screen capture"...

It'll automatically take a .png screenshot for you.

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
    Years
  • not much change in maps except first one and does need a story
    but other than that it actually looks really good
    keep up the good work :D

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    @Vrai:

Thanks, but I'm know the function but I'm forget to use it , With me new screens I'm using it.

@ ghettowizard223344:

Thanks

@ sparcloud:

I have already a story but he is Dutch and Satoshi Sugomori is busy with the translation.

But also thanks

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Update:

Story:

You overslept you and your mother is your wake. She says you should not forget to go to the local professor. Your big gift is getting a new pokemon.
    At the moment you get that, the lab raided by Achiko team . They steal a document IMPORTANT results of a study on a legend that occurred in that region. They want to use this power to take over the world.
    The professor says that you do not need to worry about, but you get some time to do with this team. They are very specialized in making it difficult entrances, which moves with you as Rock Smash and Strength and the like should be puzzling.
    Anyway, after the steal of the documents, strange things are happening in the region. Pokemon people to fall, there are natural causes, etc.
    Would this team and Achiko something to do with each other? And that they are capable of taking over the world? This make them like you coach in Maple Leaf Pokemon Version.

Fake:

This is the only fake in this hack it is the Maple Pokemon.

Pokemon Maple Leaf

More info will come soon.

Name: Duomiji
    Type1: Grass
    type2: ?

After this pokemon is team Achiko looking!
    He is made by Morris

Why this name:
    duo: means 2 and miji: form momiji with mean maple in Japanese.

But own Bug i have solved.

You can go back in pallet town now

Back