• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Thanks.

Yes, of course you can use the saved file of the previous beta.

I see. I may change the sprites when I'm free, thanks.

Go to Cosmos Village and then go to Mt. Honeysuckle.

It's not difficule to find them, Diancie can be found near Oleander City, Jirachi can be found somewhere in Caligonum Town.

Thanks, I've fixed these in Beta3.2, and I think I've changed the world map, I don't know what happened to your rom.

This didn't happen to me when I test it out, maybe you should try to patch the .ups file to a clean rom again.

Yes, the courtroom things are from Ace Attorney. That's true.

Thanks.

What do you mean? I didn't fins anything wrong in that event.

Try to talk with everyone in each town, you'll find them.

So, that happened... I don't know what to do to help you because you shouldn't do that, maybe you'll have to restart.

It's a hack of Emerld Version. I think you can learn it from the title of this thread.

I see, these are fixed now.

You need an ups patcher and a clean Emerld rom.

You need to go there from Fluorescent Jungle.

You need to find a certain USA Version of Emerld version.

I don't know, I think I still need time.

Thanks.

Yes.

You can find it in Fluorescent Jungle.

Beta3.2 released for fixing some glitches, Latias will be available in this fixed version.
    Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?0q32zs1lujyusnt

Idk. I might have patched it wrong or something. I'm playing on my phone and idk how to post the screen shot. I updated it also and it still sends me to the prof. Office when I enter colchicine city. I even tried using a walk through walls cheat and it does the same.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I can't seem to stay in Colchicine City after I got 7 badges. Weird bug where if I enter or fly into the City, The professor talks about the pokedex and transports me to her lab in Spirulina. Fix? Also, I can't seem to go past the beach on Enhalus path, It tells me to challenge the gym before I leave, which I've already done. Happened after I got my fifth gym badge.

Last edited:

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
  • Really wanted to play this game but tried patching the game like 80 different ways and nothing works. It looks like an awesome game though!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Um... lol about that bug it fixed itself after I beat prof. Alma(I think that's her name) at the pokemon league so now I can go into colchicine city

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm getting an error when I try to patch the game to Pokemon Emerald.
    What I get is "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
    I know the ROM is clean, and I'm using Tsukuyomi to patch the file. Can someone help me, please?!

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I'm getting an error when I try to patch the game to Pokemon Emerald.
    What I get is "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
    I know the ROM is clean, and I'm using Tsukuyomi to patch the file. Can someone help me, please?!

Patch it again, and use NUPS to patch it. Google it if you don't have it. And when you patch it, select 'Ignore'. There ya go. :p :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2018
    Does anyone know where can I get Sun Stone for evolve my Helioptile?
    Also anyone know where can I catch Noibat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Anyone know the gameshark code to get the Mega Stones? Spent about an hour looking for it, but no luck.

Back