• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Missingno Black

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
    Years
    Note: If Made Game Will Be A Hack Of FR/LG.

This Game Starts Out After You Beat The Hoenn Pkmn League. Once You Arive Home To Pallet Town, You Are Told By Prof. Oak That There Is A New Reigon Discovered And He Wants You To Explore It. Prof. Oak Gives You The Choice Of 3 Of The New Regions Beginners Pokemon. Note: All Kanto Gyms Are Locked. The Only Way To Access The New Region Is By Boat, So You Must Go To Vermillion Port. Once You Get To The New Region Head For The Firct City's Lab To Gain Access To The New Gyms. And You Make Your Way Out. Legend Has It One Of The Islands In The Region Contains "Non Harmfull To Game" Missingnos, And Alot Of Them.

Now For The New Stuff

New Region: Yitria

About 30-40 New Pokemon + Catchable Missingno

I Will Need A Lot Of Help On This. And I Need All The Moding Tools + I Need To Know How To Use Them.

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Maknig a hack isn't something you can do just because you want to. You nod alot of experience to make a good hack. I'm sorry, it sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to make it. I don't hvae much experience myself.

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
    Years
    Well Is There Any One Who Can Tell Me What Modding Tools I Need. Because 1 way or another I Will Learn How To Make This Idea Into A Hack (That I Have Had Planed Out For About 2 Years, With Every Idea Detail Down To The Last Bit)

Edit: Hack Maping Started. Still Need Help.

Edit: How Do I Use Rubikon Script Editor

Edit: 99.7% Of This (Renamed Hack) Done.

Last edited:
    Years
    You can't.

Now stop reviving threads that are over a year old.
    You have something we call a brain. Use it.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You can't.

Now stop reviving threads that are over a year old.
    You have something we call a brain. Use it.

He's right, you know. You actually do have a brain. If not, learn how to use yours (or you would be dead)

Back