• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Binary] Pokemon Missingno The Corrupted one.

Years
  • Working on a new Pokemon Fire Red project using Leon's DPE + CFRU ROM Base

List Of Position's I'm Looking For Help With:
    --------
    mapping and tile sets.
    writer.
    minor scripting for OW npc's.
    Sprite work.
    I can contribute most graphics, digital drawing, sprite help, photo shop, title screen art, and music. or anything else needed that I have learned with rom hacking

Quick story idea:
    --------
    you live a "Normal" everyday life as a gaming programmer wondering if this is really what life is suppose to be, you wake up one night because your phone wont stop ringing, confused on why you are receiving a phone call late at night, seeing as you have no friends, no family. On the phone is a certain someone wanting you to meet him somewhere as he fears you are in danger, deep down inside you can feel that he is right, as you also feel you know this person. On your way to your mysterious location, your mysterious person is guiding you to where you need to go, once you reach your location, your mysterious person explains to you that you created a program used to help create a ultra Pokemon and it was recently stolen, you explain to him that this must be some kind of a joke, that it was just something you created to add to a game you're are working on, he looks at you with a very serious face and he explains to you how serious the situation is, but he also explains that the person who has the program, doesn't know how to fully use it to create the Pokemon he wants, so now he is after the final key to make his plan work, your only choice is to go on this adventure and stop him, otherwise he will be coming for you eventually. You will have a partner who sometimes help with a certain missions, and on this adventure you will be searching for a virus who you will randomly encounter from time to time, who later reveals its self to be there person and his pokemon achievement that stole your program, but how did he achieve his goal? and can you finally stop him? this adventure is not just your go around town and ask questions, no its much more.

Features/Goals:
    Using CFRU/DPE on leon's CFRU+DPE Rom Base
    Mega Evolution.
    Dynamax.
    Gigimax.
    pokemon gen (1-8) /some fakemon to show the twist in the story:
    Gen-4 OW Npc's 32x32
    Different style gyms and must face battles:
    Randomizer starters;
    Buy starters:
    Side quests:
    Character customization:
    New story with chapters:
    New Trainer/ Currently in design stage.
    Custom Mugshots:
    Difficulty Modes:
    Mini games:
    Daily events:
    Difficult puzzle:
    and more:
    Overall hours of gameplay:

Credits: (More later im sure)
    ghoulslash and Skeli: Complete Fire Red Upgrade and Dynamic Pokemon Expanision.
    Leon: Leon's CFRU + DPE rom base.

Pokemon Sprites: (where i got most of the sprites im using from)
    Smogon XY Sprite Project
    AimayBee
    Dominekkas
    Edens Elite
    Kamina
    RadicalRaptr
    Shadowgate31
    Pokemon shakari for some of there assests

screenshots:
    title screen, and introduction screen that i put together using photoshop.

Discord if intertested in my idea: SmokingArmy#9835

Attachments

• Pokemon Missingno The Corrupted one.
      Poke3.png
      14.6 KB · Views: 4
    • Pokemon Missingno The Corrupted one.
      Intro.png
      38 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Back