• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Hello everyone, I decided to do a small update as I managed to make some drastic improvements regarding compatibility. With this version you can finally play the ROM hack in DSi Mode using solutions like TWiLightMenu.

Beta v4.2.2 - April 5, 2022
    DeadSkullzJr:
    - Made a few adjustments to the ROM image.
    - Restored Nintendo DSi related data in the ROM image.

Bugs:
    - The game will start with a Wi-Fi related error screen claiming that your Wi-Fi settings may have been erased when you set the game to DSi Mode. This error doesn't delete any related data of the sorts, you can press A to proceed past the error screen.
    - Pure fairy types are unable to go through the hall of fame, it is recommended that you DO NOT bring any sort of pure fairy types with you when fighting the Elite Four and the champion.

Download:
    https://mega.nz/folder/5ExlSYaT#X5TA-oMOgtobvrUqXrubxw

Are you working on this hack now? :o I was surprised to see an update! I've been stalking this thread for a long time hoping for more updates haha. Would love something as simple as the x-tranceiver sprites returning to the alola chars, but either way, glad to see the project isn't dead I hope?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    So I did get it to work after scrounging about for an incredibly specific Black 2 ROM. Pretty sure I burnt through three others in the process though.

Side note, the game itself is more of a reskin of BW2's story than what its advertised itself to be. Gladion's kinda blatantly Hugh, even down to the event with his sister's Purrloin.

Yeah, its kind of impossible to run the game. Patching it gives and error, while ignoring that and proceeding leads to the ROM not even opening on any of the emulators I've tested.

Yes, I've used a number of different Black 2 ROMS to ensure this.

Hi, so uh I've been trying to patch a rom of Black 2, and I've tried it on like 5 different roms. Could you by any chance share the exact name of the rom which worked for you considering you cant post links/roms on this forum.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I know I said this for another hack just now, but I have the same problem with this one... Please don't mind the copy-paste.
    I JUST discovered this hack and am eager to try it out... I tried to run it on one of those R4 3DS carts. I heard the game was supposed to work on them, but when I try to run it on the card, the game completely freezes the 3DS and I have to hard-shut down the 3DS. Is it not able to run on a 3DS R4 Card? It works fine on my Smartphone emulator, but the touch screen on a phone is a ROYAL pain when the L and R buttons cover some of the touch screen bit, which makes stuff like naming VERY annoying. Can the R4 cards NOT run the hack?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Hello everyone, I released an update back in June, since JrFort isn't really active currently I decided to just make an update post here myself.

Beta v4.2.3 - June 22, 2023
    DeadSkullzJr:
    - Made adjustments to the ROM image.
    - Updated the title icon.
    - Fixed the pure fairy type hall of fame crash.
    - Fixed the Wi-Fi settings error that occured in DSi mode.

Download:

Pokemon - Moon Black Version 2

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    Hello everyone, I released an update back in June, since JrFort isn't really active currently I decided to just make an update post here myself.

DeadSkullzJr:

Download:

Can i have link for this game?

Days
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023

DeadSkullzJr:

Download:

I have some issue with your room! You have change the move secret sword with other move because of that the "naganadel" (keldeo in original rom) not changing form! I have tested with original room and an event keldeo can change its form after learning the move! Please tested and fixed that!

Days
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I love this hack.. and im always looking into it...
    since i cant find any other gen 5 hacks with 6-7-8 gen pokemon, even if its just asset replace...
    but hey, i got new strat and new setup to play...
    i watched several tutorial for gen 5 hacks, since i wanted to fix the Galar starter Typing and stats.... the problem is.. i need pc to do it... i doesnt have one...
    so yeah maybe it will take several times for it..
    or if anyone already done it... ill be glad if someone share the patch

Back