• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Thanks so much ShadowPK1. Here is the starting town, Azul City. The big purple building is the school you start off in.
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Okay have these been made yesterday or does it take you so short to do these. Cause this is...........GOD DAMN BRILLANT!

Oh at your first post it's ShadowKP1 not ShadowPK1. God I hate it when people make that mistake.

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    ShadowKP1 said:
    Okay have these been made yesterday or does it take you so short to do these. Cause this is...........GOD DAMN BRILLANT!
    I started on that one Monday morning and finished it later that day. I can't believe you think it's that good. I really appreciate it.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hi can I be a Frontier Brain
    My Pokemon
    Houndoom Lv100
    Gengar Lv65
    Salamence Lv65
    My symbol: Luck
    Speech before battle: My name is Sephiroth and my specialty is speed. I take it you want to battle me ok then i accept your challenge but keep your eyes on the match don't blink because you may miss me.
    Speech after battle: Well done, you are trully on your way to becoming a pokemon master here is your symbol.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    Ok i made a sprite for either a frontier brain or an elite 4 wich one i'll just leave up to you if you decide to put it in:
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Name: Andries
    Pokemon just pick if you decide to make frontier brain:
    Snorlax
    -curse
    -rest
    -body slam
    -shadow ball

Tyranitar:
    -dragon dance
    -return
    -rock slide
    -taunt

Espeon:
    -Psychic
    -Wish
    -calm mind
    -charm

Togetic:
    -Ancientpower
    -aerial ace
    -return
    -fire blast

Umbeon:
    -mean look
    -moonlight
    -toxic
    -taunt

If you use these pokemon could you put them in a diffrent order?
    You of course could use different pokemon alltogether as well.

Once again good luck with the hack.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Ash&pikachuarethebest-Those are nice Pokemon, but if your specialty is speed, would you mind if I suggest you also use Electrode. I'm not sure but I think it's the Pokemon with the most speed. Well that and Ninjask.

And here is the last screen until I return. It's a simple and very important route. Something you need is in that house. But will you be able to get it? I hope this pleases you until I get back. See you on Tuesday.:nervous:

Pokemon Moon/Sun

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    wow the maps look awesome. i'm betting inside the house, there is a moon stone, yes? XD

are you allowed to choose between nidoran female/male? because i prefer nidoqueen. anywho, some of these brains sound like they're going to be too strong. you were probably already thinking it, but i suggest that you don't necessarily use the pokemon suggested (maybe their pre-evos).

good luck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    this is good game

can you put the starters ?

i suggest to let the starters
    1- VAPOREON

2- JOLTEON

3- FLAREON

and thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Can I be a frontier brain?
    My pokemon:
    Lapras
    Hold: Mystic Water
    Attack: Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Water Pulse

Feraligatr
    Hold: Choice Band
    Attack: Focus Punch, Endure, Hydro Pummp, Ice Beam

Golduck
    Hold: Leftovers
    Attack: Surf, Calm Mind, Hydro Pump, Facade

Sealeo
    Hold: Nevermeltice
    Attack: Blizard, Ice Ball, Yawn, Body Slam

Octillery
    Hold: Sea Incense
    Attack: Octazooka, Rest, Hidden Power(Electric), Water Pulse

Pelipper
    Hold: Quick Claw
    Attack: Twister, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Shock Wave

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    This looks cool I like how you are doing 2 different hacks.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    Hey there Treecko.

Your superb mapping (on a par with ol' Snrub eh? :D) and ability to change events (which I suppose are scripts :S I can't do anything except edit text and maps) are a breath of fresh air considering some of the hacks on this board and their atrocious mapping (yet still getting positive comments :P) and it makes me smile.

I can't wait to play it and see it win HOTY :)

P.S FR/LG > R/S in terms of hacking ;) FR/LG are purdier

EDIT: What in the hell is a "frontier brain"?

EDIT #2: TIP: If you're going to have a new rival, don't use a pre-existing sprite. I don't like the rival it looks like a dork :P

Last edited:

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    a frontier brain is like a gym leader but stronger and they don't have badges they have symbols they are even stronger than elit four members they can be found on pokemon emerald after you defeat the eilt four they will be in frontier land

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    TreeckoLv.100, the game looks promising. Can I be a Fronteir Brain or a Elite Four. If I can here is my team and my trainer speite.
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

If you want me to have a different team just tell me.

Last edited:

Pmasta397

aka DA PARADOX
    Years
    ur story line is awesome and i cant wait until the game comes out if u allow i wanna be a frontier brain or an elite four or wherever u decide to put me.........
    Pokemon Moon/Sun
    if i get pokemon i want eevee and all his evolve forms

Last edited:

Wally4eva

Intermediate Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Can i be a fronier brain plz?
    i have umboren lvl 100
    espoen lvl 100
    jolteon lvl 100
    vaporoen lvl 100
    flaroen lvl 100
    Lapras lvl 100
    he he

spbot

SYKHacker
    Years
    can plz plz be frontier brain like frontrier brain 5?

i got a sprite i cud use for me as the frotier brain ir u can use it as a trainer:disappoin i not good at hacking thats why i wanna help other people on their hacks how do i upload a image im new:nervous: my pokemon are are typlosion lv 40,crobat lv 39,amphoros lv 43,kingdra lv 41,miolotic lv 44,charizard lv 46 my name is zeon for the frontier brain thats if u choose me

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back