• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    One side note. You MUST KO him, not your partner. That goes for any recruit.

And gotron228: This is if you have any wifi missions it will send an email to say that you've been saved, you have a Thank You Mail, or if you need to send an a-Ok mail.

Well, I'm kinda sad. I beat the game in 6 days, got me to an Infernape, and now it's over. I kinda wish I didn't evolve, for Infernape doesn't have a sleeping overworld motion. And I'm never evolving Sparky (Pikachu).

Sandslash10 - Do you still need saving?

Yes,I'm Patient And Didn't Want To Start Over Steam Cave... O.o

Cid

Years
  • Hey guys, I finally have Time! I can't wait to play it! BTW, as I said, I haven't played it yet...

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
    Years
  • Really you already finished it im only up to hidden land

it's really funny because i have time and darkness and the first time on both of
    them my aura was a smart marine blue and i got chimchar YAY :D

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darn... but I spend most of my time in dungeons anyway...

but I need help! I lost my golden mask in temporal tower and I need someone with an action replay to get it back for me!

Cid

Years
  • I still have no idea what you guys are saying because I'm still new to this game. It's fun, though. Too bad I became Chimchar on my first Personality Test. Oh well, better stick with it since I gave honest answers anyway.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • One side note. You MUST KO him, not your partner. That goes for any recruit.

And gotron228: This is if you have any wifi missions it will send an email to say that you've been saved, you have a Thank You Mail, or if you need to send an a-Ok mail.

Well, I'm kinda sad. I beat the game in 6 days, got me to an Infernape, and now it's over. I kinda wish I didn't evolve, for Infernape doesn't have a sleeping overworld motion. And I'm never evolving Sparky (Pikachu).

Sandslash10 - Do you still need saving?

Your totally wrong. my partner killed dialga with blizzard. Then dialga said he wants to join in a conversation.

so if ibeat them could they join???

They only join if the you beat dark ialga and roll the credits.

hay how do i get palkia if my version is darkness.

After you beat this eent called the nightmare talk to lapras at the beach beat palkia at sky rift then return later.

Last edited:

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
    Years
  • I am at the part where I have to get up to Darkrai and beat him....

I am at the part where I have to get up to Darkrai and beat him....

Last edited:
    Back