• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • I got mine a couple of hours ago and even though it's pretty similar to the first, the game still amazes me. I have a Totdile named Gummy and a Chikorita named Kris. Our team name is Team Hobo. XD

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    I got mine too, really good game so far (if it wasn't for the fact that I was already defeated...) and I wanna play it some more.

Btw, if you still need a name for Pikachu, unit101, nickname him Sparky.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I named him Plug :3 (like n electric plug of some sort hehe) That sure is unique for a pikachu, haven't heard any other one like that and my partner is Piplup named Plup but my team is named Team Lightning!

The plot is more developed here than in the first one even though they are quite similar, a human transformed into pokemon and can't remember anything about he's human life (ring a bell lol).

I named him Plug :3 (like n electric plug of some sort hehe) That sure is unique for a pikachu, haven't heard any other one like that and my partner is Piplup named Plup but my team is named Team Lightning!

The plot is more developed here than in the first one even though they are quite similar, a human transformed into pokemon and can't remember anything about he's human life (ring a bell lol).

Last edited:

~*Pikafan*~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Well, I got the game too, and Darkrai Lv.1000, I had it 2 hours before you posted that you had it.

By the way, is it ok if we post our friend codes for wifi here?

~*Pikafan*~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Plug, that is a really good and unique name! I shoulda thought of that :P

Hey, anyone know when the rescue thread will be up? And unit101, how far are you in the game so far? (You can either use Spoilers or talk by pm's if you want)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I meant that I was the first one in this topic to buy it!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I got Time today and I'm Charmander! =O
    So far, I think this game is better than the first.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Thanks, did anyone get the guide?, one of the crew members said he cried while making the last scene, on the first game I cried at the last scene.Now I'm on Fogbound Lake's 6th floor.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Yep, it is quite unique and im not going to evolve it either :3 He stays as pikachu 4ever (cuz its the only pokemon i can actually draw out of the blue xD)

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • I got time. It took me more than thirty times to become turtwig. I miss friend areas though. And why does it have to be the wigglytuff guild. Cant they use something cool and new.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • yeah my bro deleted my data soI am a skity named Skit and my partner is a chimchar anmed chim champ my power is red so I gotta charge nooooooooooooo!

Cid

Years
  • Oh, I forgot... Sorry Ausaudriel... My bad... :(

Anyway, back to the topic:

So which of these is better for you, guys? PMD1? Or PMD2? If PMD2, what version?

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • pmd2 umm i say darkness becuase of mewtwo all though time can be very good becuase of lucario but you can allways trade via wifi

Back