• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Cid

Years
  • For me, I want Time because Lucario is there... Anyway, I can't trade yet since I don't have the actual game, though I will be happy whichever I get...

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • Ive got the game and trust me if you were a big fan of the originals you'll love this for all the improvements they've made!

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Team Lightning! My FC: 0087-2609-1065 and the name is Michael (i think it uses that name of the DS or am i wrong?)

And sorry Ausudriel but i was the one that got carried away the most giving the links D: Hope you don't get mad but i wont do it again!!!

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • my bro deleted my data so now im a skitty named Skit with a chimchar as a partner called Chim Champ and my team is Neo X and also I went on wifi to recive my friend code and registered my email what is this for anyway?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I got Darkness, I am a turtwig, and my partner is a piplup(grovyle is hard)

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    I got Darkness too, I'm a Chimchar named Blaze w/ a Pikachu named Sparky. My wifi code is 0602-6568-6953, name Chris, Team Spark. Unit101, I'm adding you now, add me, kthx. Anyone else here please add me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Okay everyone before you add somebody you should PM them and give your Friend Code to them, understand?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    man, spiritomb was easy. grovyle was hard,though

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • oh man! i want this game so much! here in brazil it hasnt came out yet.. or, has it? have to search more...
    anyways, i want to be a torchic, and ive got it on the personality test. my partner will be a pikachu. also, as i hate using the starter for long, as soon as possible ill stop using torchic and just use pikachu and other pokemon i like =]

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I need Rescuing, I'm in the Northen Desert in one of the floors(can't remember), my team consists of:Treecko, Charmander, Carnivine, Starly.Please help!
    Here is the password:
    XT3-8H74M8=J@MM%Y0
    44M&J3#K@MWX54QCHF
    8+FM@554TWMRSS4@CX

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • my fc is 4811-7260-9528, name is Arpalga (in case you didn't know, its Palkia, Dialga, and Arceus combined), Team Go-Getters (couldn't think of anything original...) any1 who wishes to add me or wants me to add them, tell me over PM!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I got Time Version Today.
    I'm still on Chapter 2, but this game is too awesome!

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
    Years
  • I have it. I am Turtwig with Chimchar as Partner. I am at the part on the Hidden Island where I need to get that rainbow thing. But the Garchomps and stuff keep killing me!

Cid

Years
  • Too bad I haven't got it... Sounds really fascinating... BTW guys, is the test similar to the one in the official Pokemon site?

Back