• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Cid

Years
  • Whoa, I didn't notice that there was already a poll! Anyway, on my first, second and third take of the test, Squirtle was the one I became... Then on the fourth one, it suddenly become Piplup! But I like Squirtle more...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I started with Piplup and Cyndaquil(yay)!
    I got time version and I'm on chapter 7!
    This game is way better than the 1st.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    exclusive pokemon

hey I just wanted to know what are the exclusive pokemon for pokemon mystery Dungeon 2. Because one dude said it was dailga for time and palkia for darkness. he said he read that in the explorers guide that was free when he reserve the game. But some people say it is the pokemon on serebii.net but i understand that is for the japanese version. So can someone who actually played the U.S. version tell me what are the version exclusives.

Cid

Years
  • How do i start with pikachu???

Ike,
    To get Pikachu, you need to be a Male and answer questions Bravely (literally, too!)... Just answer what you think is Brave, and you'll eventually get him...

hey I just wanted to know what are the exclusive pokemon for pokemon mystery Dungeon 2. Because one dude said it was dailga for time and palkia for darkness. he said he read that in the explorers guide that was free when he reserve the game. But some people say it is the pokemon on serebii.net but i understand that is for the japanese version. So can someone who actually played the U.S. version tell me what are the version exclusives.

Here:
    Exclusive to Darkness

• Mewtwo
    • Burmy*
    • Buneary
    • Lopunny
    • Rotom
    *: Wormadam and Mothim are found in Time.
    Exclusives to Time

• Celebi
    • Combee*
    • Pachirisu
    • Riolu
    • Lucario
    *: Vespiquen is found in Darkness.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Ike,
    To get Pikachu, you need to be a Male and answer questions Bravely (literally, too!)... Just answer what you think is Brave, and you'll eventually get him...

Here:
    Exclusive to Darkness

• Mewtwo
    • Burmy*
    • Buneary
    • Lopunny
    • Rotom
    Exclusives to Time

• Celebi
    • Combee*
    • Pachirisu
    • Riolu
    • Lucario
    Thanks for answering, everyone listen before you ask something you should look at the first page!!

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011

Ike,

Here:
    Exclusive to Darkness

• Mewtwo
    • Burmy*
    • Buneary
    • Lopunny
    • Rotom
    Exclusives to Time

• Celebi
    • Combee*
    • Pachirisu
    • Riolu
    • Lucario

Actually...

That's not 100% true. It is true about the other pokemon, but I've found a Wormadam and Mothim before and they were able to be recruited, however they did not join. And I have Darkness. Either I got lucky or it was a glitch.

Another thing, anyone willing to trade items or something? I REALLY need reviver seeds and violent seeds for Dialga. I've been up to his tower since yesterday and I've died about...16 times, from the tower, the pokemon, and Dialga.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    Dialga

I have read the first page it doesn't say anything about dialga.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • hey i just found out how to get the version exclusives in the other game(like Lucario in Darkness)! its just like the last versions, Red and Blue, you just have to get a wondermail in the other game with the exclusive pokemon as the Client. do the mission, and they will become recruitable in that other game in the same area as with the other one (like whereever Riolu is in Time, when you do the wondermail mission with it as the client in darkness, you can recruit Riolu in darkness whereever he is found in Time!). cool huh? kinda makes me want a wondermail generator for this game now. :| the only Pokemon that are COMPLETELY exclusive to their games and can't be gotten in the other are Mewtwo and Celebi. and to the last dude:
    in the story, you fight Dark Dialga. after the credits go by, you can go back to where you found him and recruit him. this time he'll be normal again. and he is in both games, and so is Palkia.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I can't recruit Dialga! I have already beaten wigglytuff(a.k.a the grand master of all bad things)

Back