• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 5TH GEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • I've loved all the dungeon games so far and too see a Dungeon game with the 5th Gen Pokémon included would be pretty awesome!
    I'm sure they will, maybe for the 3DS.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
  • I agree,PMD are some of the best pokemon games ever made,but the starter choice is narrow and evolving needs you to go for hours before even 1 pokemon evolves.In Explorers of the sky the hero and partner needs to play for ages before they evolve

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • I would like to see actual typing. I mean in PMD Flying types are little (which sometimes is as big as 50 Hp) affected by Ground type and same for Ghost against fight or normal. I would want them to be completely immune to those types like in other pokemon games.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • There already is a new PMD Game, but it's Japan only. It's on WiiWare, a 3D world, released in three different ways.

I found that off of--
    https://www.siliconera.com/2009/07/29/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-on-wii-times-three/

Which isn't another forum, so it's fine to post a link, right? Anyways, just Google Pokemon Mystery DUngeon 4 or Pokemon MYstery DUngeon Wii and you'll find this or something similar. I wish it came out outside of Japan though.

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    What if Gamefreak and Chunsoft worked together...?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • There already is a new PMD Game, but it's Japan only. It's on WiiWare, a 3D world, released in three different ways.

I found that off of--
    https://www.siliconera.com/2009/07/29/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-on-wii-times-three/

Which isn't another forum, so it's fine to post a link, right? Anyways, just Google Pokemon Mystery DUngeon 4 or Pokemon MYstery DUngeon Wii and you'll find this or something similar. I wish it came out outside of Japan though.

Um. :( That game has been out for ages. It's not really a "5th Gen" PMD. Which is what we are discussing here.

Weespotty

The girl of nature
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    5th gen would be awesome! I think the starters would be:
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Zoura
    Mincono
    Pansage
    Pansear
    Panpour
    And maybe some old gen starters too.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • 5th gen would be awesome! I think the starters would be:
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Zoura
    Mincono
    Pansage
    Pansear
    Panpour
    And maybe some old gen starters too.

They'd probably use Tepig/Oshawott/Snivy/Zorua/Minccino. I doubt anything else. The 3 Monkey's won't be used. V_V

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • I think Kojondo should be the Grovyle! But like some people said, Sceptyle should be the owner of the guild!

What if it goes all Black-White and ONLY the new Pokemon are at the guild until the "main" story has been finished. Audino as boss?

Just playing for the Stunfisk and Emolga faces might be worth it.

So long as there is no "new Pokemon" version of the Kecleon Shop.
    Kecleon combat was hell enough.

SunStorm55

Old-School Trainer
    Years
  • I like the idea of anther pmd, but the second was so amazing that it doesn't seem like it could actually be topped. I would hate for one to come out and be a big disappointment.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm leaning towards Minccino or Lillipup as starters. Their level up movesets are good for beginners, though they may struggle against certain bosses. I think Zoroark or Hydreigon may play an antagonistic role in Gen V Mystery Dungeon.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I have a whole plot in mind XD

vULLABY
    Rufflet
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Pan monkeys
    and Cubone with some old starters.

Hydreigon should be a guild leader, but secretly evil. That would be cool.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • First off, there should be evolution at least from near the beginning of the game. It's bad enough to start a game in Sky as a Riolu and Vulpix just so they can evolve.
    As for the plot, I'd like to see more drama. Shocking plot twists, tear-summoning moments, and suspense. I also think there should be a larger cast of characters. Maybe a clear villain, some important supporting characters, and "expendable" ones that die in action, go missing, get shattered by the collapse of a time portal etc.
    Now this would totally be a stretch, but maybe more fantasy RPG effects. You know, stuff like spells and chants, giant armies, plenty of boss fights. The PC would pick up spells as items and get special effects from them (Kinda like orbs, but mostly atmospheric changes).
    They should seriously make Eevee a starter only if you can evolve throughout the game. And just remove Meowth or Skitty period. That way they can afford to keep some of the Sky starters (but NOT Phanpy or Shinx) and still add the Gen V starters, Miccino, and Vanillite or something.
    Just my two cents, don't have to agree with 'em.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • They might do. Who knows?

I highly doubt that the Monkey's will be used because they are very similar to Eevee and that would have meant that Eeveelutions should have been starters to in the pass games

I really want this game to come out already if they ever make it. I am still waiting for the Nintendo WiiWare one to come out for the United States already!

:t354:TG

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I've been a huge fan of PMD since Red and Blue, and to this day, I consider Sky one of the best pokemon games made. I would undoubtedly buy Gen 5's PMD game should it com out, and I hope it does.

I will say though as far as human/partner pokemon, I'd like to see more variety. I'll go ahead and say I'd LOVE to play the main story as a Buizel.

flyforshine

Legend of Dreamland
    Years
  • Bump for awesomess, E3 is in a few weeks so I hope we get our big surprise there, and there are also fake leaks.
    The 3ds already has some great titles, and who knows if pokemon mystery dungeon will be on the list soon too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back