• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Survivors of Tyurma Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Name: Zeroid
    Species: Kadabra
    Hometown: Volasto
    Color: Yellow and Pink
    Class: Survivor
    Current Organization: Erukita Alliance
    Moves:
    Psycho Cut
    Miracle Eye
    Shadow Ball
    Shock Wave
    Double Team
    Energy Ball
    Trick Room
    Good or Evil: Good
    History: Abandoned at Birth, the young Abra didn't know what to do, and was taken care of by it's godparents, two Alakazam's. Both of them were lost during a war, and Abra was very sad. Determined to teach everyone a lesson, Abra took Martial Arts and Karate. Soon, the abra evolved. Kadabra set out to the war. He used his powerful Trick Room attack. Every started attacking eachother, and bowed down to Kadabra. Kadabra then became evil. When finally, he found his godparents. He didn't know who they were, so he got rid of them. Then he realized. He then headed out to live in shame, when he found himself in Tyurma Falls, where the battle begins.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    you are accepted. he sounds interesting. as of now, when you sign up, team dark sky will be an organization that you can join

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Are sign-ups still open? <3 If so, i'd definitely like to be a part of this Roleplay, so i'll post my application soon. ^^' You guys look like you need some more Roleplayers anyways.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    there are still spots open... Darkly is getting sick of trying to kill those annoying pokemon... he needs a new ally or foe

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Name: Remorse

Species: Umbreon

Color: Black and Yellow, Red eyes

Class: Survivor of Tyurma Falls, Former Outsider

Current Organization: A Guardian of Tyurma, part of the Tyurma Guards

Moves:
    Toxic
    Payback
    Moonlight
    Mean Look
    Psychic
    Dark Pulse
    Confuse Ray

Good or Evil: Presumably good, but as with most people or Pokemon, doesn't have any set preference, and is likely to turn in the wink of an eye. Remorse does have a soft spot for the weak and innocent, however, and tends to stick up for them.

History: Born in the typical town of Grenesk, the only daughter of two simple Flareons, she was expected by all to follow in their footsteps and evolve into a Flareon as well, and was even given a Firestone for her first birthday. But the decision was Remorse's, and Remorse's alone, so technically no one could force her into becoming a Flareon, or could they? Her parents made it quite clear that if she went against their wishes, and broke from the chain, they would no longer accept her as their young, and would refuse any contact with her as long as they both lived. Remorse had planned to follow their wishes and become a Flareon to please them. That was, until the Moon began calling to her. It is said that before young Eevees evolve into Umbreons, they always experience both physical and mental callings from the Moon at night, and it is destiny that they evolve at night into Umbreons. Remorse was faced with an impossible dilemma. Her heart was drawn to the night, but her parents wished her to become a creature who walked at day. Torn between the two, Remorse couldn't decide, until destiny eventually took it's toll on her, and she began evolving uncontrollably on one of her night treks. Though she was aware what would happen, she returned home, and at first wasn't recognized by her parents. It was only when they heard their beloved daughters' voice that they realized it was her, and heart-broken and outraged, beat her bloody until she was near dying. They ruthlessly tossed her body outside to die alone, when she was visited by a kind Pokemon. It was a prestigious young Ninetales, and he carried her on his back all the way to his home, where he nursed her back to health. After she was healed, he dropped her off at the city of Halo where he knew she would fit in immediately. He always came back to visit her, and to this day, she and him are best friends. Remorse moved from Halo to Tyurma Falls about a year before the raid, and was caught up in it in the time of destruction. She had clawed her way to the top to becoming a Guard, and is now the best of the best fighters. She thinks of herself as a failure for not being able to save the innocent civilians from the invaders. She now swears her life on protecting the survivors. A peculiar teardrop-shaped yellow marking hand just below her left eye, a marking left from when she first evolved, and shed her first lasting tear about her future.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly turned away from ayumi as a strange umbreon walked by. ayumi teleported away from him. "You, umbreon. are you working for a ninetails named blazer? if you are not in her service, do you want to join team dark sky?

OOC: that means you are accepted

Dude0

Master Of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2008
    this is the greatest site and rp i've seen

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    "Fliscia! Fliscia!" Bellowed Trika as he stopped at a small pond. A beautiful Lumineon rose up to the surface of the lake. She had a scar on her back fin. "I was watching it all on Psycam. (A survellence system that only intelligent phsycic pokemon can use) You must be more careful in the future." Exclaimed Flisica. "You're right. I might end up like you. A scar on my fin and a face that looks as if a shovel has hit it." Boasted Trika. "Oi! Shut up! I have you now I have won many beauty contests." Said Flisica Proudly.

Trika walked down to a cave not far from the pond. Inside was many flashing monitors; glass boxes which contained weapons like guns and fibre wire; a high-tech gym and pads that were hovering off the floor. Flisica appeared in a small pond in the middle of the cave. "So," Said Trika, "How's your training coming along?"
    "Not too bad. I think it won't be long until I learn teleport." Replied Flisica.

Suddenley the screens began to flash red. Trika ran over to the monitors and began pressing loads of buttons. "What's happening?" Panniced Flisica. "There's some disruption over at Volasto. I've got to go there and stop it. It looks as if Groudon has gone into some sort of rage. He's gonna cause a super eruption. It will kill all of us!" Explained Trika. "But, no. You can't go down there. You're a grass type, it's not safe!" Begged Flisica. "No! I must." Replied Trika as he ran out of the cave.

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
    There is still room for people to join!

Now here I go:

OOC: Since everyone practically leads their own journey, you must state in parentheses where you are in Erukita before continuing. When you go to another location, state it in parentheses before continuing, and on the same post.

(Tyurma Falls Ruins)

BIC: "Help me, help me please!" a Porygon-Z from the ruins cried.
    "What?" I asked. Being a Tyurma Guard, I had to respond. My response was fairly sour, though.
    "My little bro is lost in the Falls Cavern..." the Porygon-Z said.
    "So...You want me...to go in there?" I replied.
    "Well, you are a Tyurma Guard. Don't you want to keep your duty up?" it said. I sighed.
    "My duty has been long, long gone," I responded. Nonetheless, I walked into the Falls Cavern, depressed. How will this all work out? My village has been destroyed, and now the Rebels or whoever is out to kill us so we don't bother them anymore. What pathetic losers. What was the point of anyone destroying our lives? Do they have no life, or is that an unwritten war code I'm unaware of? Oh well. Here I go. The dark, damp cavern that sits next to Tyurma Falls.

(Falls Cavern)

OOC: This is a short dungeon, expect little from it.

BIC: Well, here I am. I could call this place home, but it's cold, dark, and unfriendly. There is a shrine that exists at the end of Falls Cavern, I bet that Porygon got lost in its entrancement...damn. I entered a pond that was at the dead end of the corridor-this was required for continuation. I dove under it, and came up. I walked down an endless path that led to a sunlit grove in the cave...Not good. The shrine sat there, just sitting. But no Porygon. Have I just been tricked?

"You are doomed now, Tyurma Guard!" a voice said. I looked up, and a Grovyle jumped from the ceiling and landed on me. I shook him off.
    "What the hell? Was this a trick?" I asked.
    "Yeah. And you fell for it, too! That Porygon-Z sent you in here so I could trap you in and kill you. We don't want you to be in Reg's way, got it?" it said back.
    "And who is Reg?" I asked. The Grovyle gasped, then laughed hysterically.
    "You Tyurmans are stupid. Oh well. No point in telling you when I could just kill you here!!!"

*Grovyle Boss Battle-Soon*

Oh, crap. I'm screwed.

OOC: I can use a map of Erukita, please. Someone with map drawing skeelz. :) Thanks in advance!

BIC: (Falls Cavern-Grovyle Boss Battle)

*Grovyle used Leaf Blade. I jumped back just in the nick of time, though I had been scraped slightly. This was horrible for me. I recoiled, and countered with X-Scissor. A direct hit! Grovyle flew back and hit the wall. It jumped back to its feet, and dashed at me with Leaf Blade. Damn...a direct hit...I flew back, and crashed in the wall as well. I jumped back up, and readied my claws for my most powerful attack: Guillotine. I jumped at Grovyle, and slit him horribly. He fell to the ground, bleeding, and he just stopped breathing. Amazing how Guillotine works, isn't it?*

*Grovyle Boss Battle Over. Winner: Kabyss*

"What the hell was all that about?" I asked...air. I expected no response, but I still got one.
    "Reg is going to kill you with brute force. He knows you are still alive, and his slaves will murder you. You have to be on your toes. Grovyle was only the beginning..." a voice replied.
    "And who is this?" I shouted! Suddenly, a ? shaped Unown appeared out from behind the shrine.
    "I am your watcher, Kabyss. I am assigned to watch you for your entire bloodline. It is my duty. All Unowns have a Pokemon to watch, and you just happened to be mine. If your bloodline is put to an end, I die. It is what happened to many Tyurmans' watchers..."
    Okay. So not only Doc, but some creep named Reg is out to kill me, and I have a freaking stalker! How much more creepy can this get? Not much. It feels like a human is trying to catch me...but not really, lol.
    "Where do I go next?"
    "You need to assassinate Doc before his plans are administered. By far, Reg is only sending loyal slaves to kill you, but Doc is actually doing something," the Unown replied. "He is currently at Grenesk, assembling something destructive. He is near completion, as all he needs is one Fungal Diamond. These are very rare, and appear only in the Erukita Forest. You must go there. But before yo go, you need a partner. There is just simply no way you can do this job yourself," the Unown said.
    "What are my choices?"
    "I can create you a Fire-type, a Grass-type, or a Flying-type. Your pick."
    "I'll take a Fire-type," I replied. "Uh...Blaziken?"
    "That can be done," the Unown said. He assembled the dead Unowns to form the word Blaziken. Since no letter is repeated in the name, a Blaziken was just...assembled from nowhere.
    "I must explain everything to you before it leaves Brainless State. It knows who you are, your advantages, disadvantages, your past, how it should treat you. It is kind to you and friends to you only. Remember: this Blaziken is your friend," the Unown said. I nodded in a serious manner. The Blaziken started to speak.
    "Buytkjhfnmgkfjhgcfk," it said. "Jkdbsjfhkeinuhjgfbia?"
    "Uhh..."
    "I'm just teaching it how to speak," the Unown said.
    "Guigkjqjkewgj...jjkwqhgfiwqj...oew...K...a...b...y...s...s..." it whispered. Well, it knew my name. That's a start.
    "Ka...byss..." it said again, this time faster. "Kabyss!" it said. Now I know it can speak, I hope.
    "And what is your name?" I asked. It frowned.
    "What do you want it to be?" he asked me back.
    "I dunno...Flamer? How uncreative of me..."
    "Hah?"
    "Nothing! We need to go to Grenesk, and I think we can go to the Erukitan Field via the hole in the ceiling. Uhh...Right?" I asked the Unown. It nodded.(?) So, Blaziken shot through the roof with its incredible jumping skills, as I climbed up the old-fashioned way. Shut up, I'm a prehistoric Pokemon. I like old-fashioned.

-To Be Continued-

OOC: Wow, I didn't know this RPG would sell so well. :)

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    kabutopzilla, I am sorry to tell you this but I have officially taken over this rpg because you were not here to approve characters. however, you can control it again if you can add team dark sky to the organizations list, and as long as I still have a bit of power

(tyurma ruins)

"Grrrr, that kaputops took out my best agents, I am going to get him for this" he used shadow force to teleport to where kabyss was "you're going to pay for what you did to my agents, prepare to die, wimp"

Boss battle Darkly(You have to fight him)

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    the ruins
    "yes, it's me, the guy with the giant robot. what do you want, can't you see that I am just trying to find my to agents: glitchy and solar. are you going to blow me up now? because if you do, I will destroy you with the zap-o-matic 9000

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    "You killed hundreds of pokemon! My freinds are dead and it's all your fault. I've just recived information from my colleauge. Groudon is outraged that you killed those people. He's gonna cause an eruption that will wipe out any living pokemon on this island." Shouted Trika. "AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
    OOC: Oh and to clarify, everyone who wanted in is in so far. :)

BIC: (Falls Cavern)

Boss Battle: Darkly

The Flygon shot an attack at me, and I dodged. I countered with a smack with my scythes. I didn't cut him, but I did manage to create a hearty THWACK! noise with the side of my scythes. I quickly jumped out a hole in the ceiling in the cave with Flamer as the Flygon sat in pain. As I was running, I heard the Flygon scream at me, something along the lines of "You'll pay for this!" or something like that.

Boss Battle Over. Winner: No one.

(Erukitan Field)

The path between Tyurma Falls and Grenesk is never long. It's only about a mile. That's long to you lazy Slowpokes, but to a Kabutops and Blaziken, tch, it's only about five minutes. I heard a voice in my head.
    "Kabyss, you will meet with a another Pokemon at Grenesk. S/he will help you on your journey, but you must tell him/her what is going on..."
    I recognized the voice. That damn Unown (?). Okay, so I was going to meet another Pokemon at Grenesk. What, is s/he a survivor? Or is the Unown (?) with Doc or Reg?

-To Be Continued-

Last edited:

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    (By the way, this is my first post. I am Zeroid the Kadabra...)

"Oh my f______ god!! What the hell happened here? It's like deserted... what's that? There's a voice in my head... go to grenesk? Where's that? I'll meet with someone named Kabyss?? What's going on? Well, I guess I should go... wait. There's more... I will also meet a Flareon-- Kabyss is a Kabutops... so confusing!!! I guess I should get going, even though I don't get what that b____ said."

So Kadabra set off towards Grenesk...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: Missingno, stop godmodding, bunnying, and WRITE AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH. Otherwise it WILL be locked, and the mods won't accept an excuse.

IC: After being slashed by Darkly before she had a chance to strike back, Ayumi teleported away from the attack. Her arm was bleeding slightly, which didn't do well at the moment.

"That was... Unexpected... However I learned something about him that could help..." Ayumi thought as she found herself in the middle of a field, away from the forest she and that idiotic Flygon were once in. She looked around, studying her surroundings. Gresnesk was still close by, along with the forest. Turning towards the direction of the town, Ayumi walked into the forest once again.

"If he appears again, let's see how he can survive a forest fire," the Gardevoir thought as her palms glowed a bright red for a second. The glow faded away as once again she proceeded into the deeper portions of Gresnesk Forest. Ayumi wasn't one to give up easily, and her ability "Trace," didn't have enough time to activate. She would be prepared, this time.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Obviously, Kadabra was having a tough time getting to Gresnek. It leveled up 7 times, and when he got there, he was gushing blood on his right arm. He had to be healed. He waited and waited but there was no Flareon nor was there a Kabutops. He sat there for three hours when....

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for such a late reply. I've been uber busy at home with college stuff.

IC:

Coin sat in a tree, his arms placed directly behind his head while the AK-47 he cherished so much hung off the branch by a strap. He let out a lazy sigh as he opened his green eyes. A grin then sat on his brutal mug as he pictured his next victim. If only he had one. All he could picture was a screaming mind as he slautered them.

He took another sigh, figuring that he wasn't going to get anywhere just lounging like this. If he was going to mark his next victim, he'd have to travel around and look for a town. Then he'd have to look for wanted and reward posters, stating a Pokemon as well as giving a picture.

Leaping out of the tree, he grabbed his AK and fell to the ground. He landed directly on his feet, brushing leaves off his slightly tattered black trench-coat. His ears flicked and he walked away.

=^^= Nya

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "you stupid grovyle, don't you understand? This is all part of my plan, the smoke from the eruption will blot out the sunlight and make it dark!!!! groudon is really under my control and so are the rest of the citizens of valasto!! you are next to be hypnotized, goodbye,trika!!! Gwahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!"
    just as he said this the roof of the cave collapsed and buried him in the rubble. "ow..." he said weakly before he burst out of the rubble. " That's it trika, You are going to die instead"

boss battle for trika: Darkly

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Walking through the forest, bugs and birds watched Ayumi. It was to be expected though, as shinies were very rare. Seeing a Gardevoir, was even rarer. A combination of two, well were damn near impossible. It was lucky that the legends of humans weren't true in this world, or else they would of hunted her down on first sight. Though still, walking was pointless. Ayumi still wanted to hunt down her target, before any other assassins got to him.

"Teleport."

Muttering the few words, Ayumi had her body dragged across the forest in an instant, faster than the blink of an eye. Reappearing, she felt as if she was going to hurl. Repeated use of it wasn't really that good, and she had overlooked that. Especially since that fool Darkly had caused the Gardevoir bleeding as well.

"This isn't going to help... The bleeding is getting worse. I'll definitely need some berries and something to stop the bleeding temporarily." Ayumi's inner conscious thought, though she ignored it despite her better judgement. Against her will, she proceeded to kill Darkly. He was a nuisance, and she wasn't one to help those who allied with Reg. Actually, she was neutral, but it didn't matter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back