• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    On PMD doent matter whatn one what is you rescue team pokemon

Mine is:
    Metagross(Leader)
    Salamence
    Dragonair(soon to be Dragonite)

They are my undefeatable team and there awesome

So whats your team?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    your pink is kinda hard to read..

but my old rescue team was Piplup and Turtwig on Explorers of Time; and Charmander, Squirtle, and some other pkmn I just randomly called in.

This might not be related to this thread..but the Mystery Dungeon games are pretty fun, and they're a lot longer than yoru general pkmn games, but I got kinda bored with them after awhile. Nintendo should discontinue them now that it has released 5 of them.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    I had to highlight the pink and the blue hurt my eyes...I like your team...mine was a Latias and a Meowth...both one Hundred I think I had a level forty-seven Seviper too...they did well but died a few times at Primal Dialga.

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Off Topic(Sorry about the pink but my page style thingy is a dark one so i can see the light colours easier)

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Off topic: The color is okay! I mean it goes with your sig, if there was like a darker shade of pink that would be cool if not we could highlight the regular pink ^^ I didn't mind it I was just saying how you could read it better.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Currently, my team is a Charmander name Dee (me), a Squirtle name Aquadude, a Psyduck named Millard, and a Lileep name Lileep :D Yeah, I just started. They are all at about lvl 15-20.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    PMD Sky : Lucario (leader), Infernape (partner) both level 100. And I'm changing the other partners. I'm using Manaphy + Shaymin, or Giratina, or Palkia or Dakrai... it's all possible :D

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    My invincible team was:

1) The steadfast and rock-solid leader....
    I give you....... Swampert
    2) The ferocious attacker...
    The one is...... Charizard
    3) The faithful sidekick......
    Here is..... Absol

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    The most memorable team I've had is (all male)

Lucario(Anubis) me

Charizard (Drago)partner

Garchomp (Fissure)

Shedinja (Nox)

I just restarted my game yesterday. Right now I have Riolu, (Anubis)me, Vulpix (Flaria) female, and a male Horsea, no nickname as of yet, though. Anyone mind giving me one for Kingdra? I also intend on getting a Natu at Mt. Horn after Fogbound Lake.

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
    This might not be related to this thread..but the Mystery Dungeon games are pretty fun, and they're a lot longer than yoru general pkmn games, but I got kinda bored with them after awhile. Nintendo should discontinue them now that it has released 5 of them.

Discontinue? NEVER...I love these games.
    RRT Team.(Wanna get sky soon)
    Raichu lvl 70 Thundershock, thunderbolt, shock wave, thunder
    Sceptile lvl 59 Quick attack, absorb, mega drain, detect
    Feraligatr lvl 44 Dive, slash, bite, surf

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    Gotta Love It

I love the mystery Dungeon Series Preferred the blue rescue team though :D But I hate deoxy's cave such a pain in the butt :L

Back