• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon tools?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    I'd like to make an edit to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (red or blue), but I'm not sure if there are any tools to do so. Is there some sort of hack for ANY of the PMD games that allows you to add/change the Pokemon available, or, even better, lets you fully script a new story? I've seen the Ruby Destiny hacks but I'm hoping that there's some more tools available besides just custom scripting one of the main games.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2018
    There's not a lot out there, sadly. There's a tool for the starters, but the link to the tool is broken.

Scripting would be a bit difficult too. That ROM is 32MiB and uses just about every last bit. You might be able to change text, but you'd need to be able to find out what bytes correspond to what character.

Back