• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mystic Star

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Yea the only problem is though he dosen't look good in FR Graphics I amy use Forggoten memoies Rom Base

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    looks really promising any new gameplay features? and 1 random question how will trade evoulution pokemon be evolving?
    The Dragonite bus so you don't have to travel from town to town pokemon like that will evolve through through level. and some will evolve through happyness

Riolu 9: this hack plz!

Offtopic: woot! 100 posts!

nitercap

Intense Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    Man I another game with all the legendaries...this game gonna be sweet!
    I hope you become successful with this and not quit the hack

P.S. who will be the hero? Since Dawn is the Herorine

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Man I another game with all the legendaries...this game gonna be sweet!
    I hope you become successful with this and not quit the hack

P.S. who will be the hero? Since Dawn is the Herorine

The PS has been answered, it will be the D/P rival who is the hero, he said. Anyway, the Chikorita revamp looks a bit... demonised, but overall, nice sounding hack! Hope it gets finished... The Chikorita needs editing, its a bit creepy...

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    The PS has been answered, it will be the D/P rival who is the hero, he said. Anyway, the Chikorita revamp looks a bit... demonised, but overall, nice sounding hack! Hope it gets finished... The Chikorita needs editing, its a bit creepy...

I can't help that it's just a revmp im just reclouring them

Back