• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Mystical Version [Beta 2 Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I can't there is a guy blocking my way. He won't let me pass.

Uhh... I think you should wait for Beta 4's English Version. Anyways, Gary, you did a great job editing the Intro and there are great graphics. There's also one thing that I think that you should change: The Heroine OW. The Custom Hero OW is awesome, but I think having a Custom Heroine and Hero OWs will be 1000x better.

Good luck.

Ganaloth01

Dragonite Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    I actually know English and Spanish pretty good so any question you have, ask me.

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2013
    Did anyone ever find the runnin shoes? If so could you post where?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    help! im playing beta 3, i already got 9badge..... but i dont know where to go next, in short im stuck. help me plz........

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    This hack's so hard in figuring out where to go, I think you should make a Walkthrough for this.

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2013
    hey im playing this on an EZ FLASH IV and it was running smoothly until I saved in the Pueblo Verde town Gym... the script where Oak gives you the Ghostgoggles will not happen now. Is there a gameshark code I could put in, or any other ideas? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    I'm a newb to mystical version how do I get passed the begining I don't speak Spanish at all lol

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Well, this is a very good hack, and it would be super awesome if you do get around to releasing the version in English. Anyway the screenies, title and hero look pretty good to.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    If Beta 4 for this Hack is released, I will be translating it. I have proof, y'know. Check the LP Thread for proof. The English Version of LP is about to be released. So, anyways, even if I translate this, I would happen to need a Partner, 'cause I am no scripter, you see. My Partner will be helping me fix scripts if I mess them up, so who wants to be my Translating Partner?

I need proof, by the way. Just like Ash (Ash493), he has proof that he has the ability to fix scripts, unlike me.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    This hack is looking good, i played it and I loved it. The tiles are really cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back