• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Edge Rising is a Pokemon fangame making fun of edgy Pokemon ROM Hacks/Games like this one and its not related at all to Dark Rising.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I found that too! But the good thing is that it was low leveled, so I defeated that trainer easily.

Ayee, so I noticed an oddity. I haven't updated my version to the latest patch yet, but the bug catcher in Prism forest has an Azelf. Was that Intentional or do trainers in this hack happen to have legendaries at random?
    I guess that's a glitch, he was supposed to have a Beedrill, thanks very much for telling me about this, now it's fixed, but I didn't change the beta number because it's not that important. Now that Bug Catcher should have the correct Pokemon.
    It's still the old download link because it's not really a major update:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfhba6yu1gwrbna/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.1_Fixed.ips/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    I caught registeel but i cant get out, the warp script is messed up. When i try to dive, it just puts me back to the same place. I have no escape ropes. Can you fix it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I caught registeel but i cant get out, the warp script is messed up. When i try to dive, it just puts me back to the same place. I have no escape ropes. Can you fix it?

That's a major glitch, and I thought I have fixed that. Looks like I missed it for some reasons, but it should be fixed right now, and the patch was updated for that. Thanks a lot for telling about this.
    The hotfix is out, the download link is here:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/2t2ddze35tjkkpf/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.11_Fixed.ips/file

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hi mate, just wanted to share my gratitude for your hard work, I am loving the game. thank you

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2019
    I have two questions. Can someone tell me where I can get swimmer level 2 and 3? What am I supposed to do after the Orange Memorial event after recruiting Elluce? Is the main story over?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I have two questions. Can someone tell me where I can get swimmer level 2 and 3? What am I supposed to do after the Orange Memorial event after recruiting Elluce? Is the main story over?

You can find the answer here:
    A brief walkthrough:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4csk0p8hbpz1sg/Brief_walkthrough_for_Pokemon_nameless.txt/file
    This is here for those people who can't find out how to learn all skills:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ensso0otvb7vc0/Pokemon_Nameless_Skills.txt/file

The patch was updated to Beta 3.21 to fix a gamebreaking glitch on Golden Path and some minor glitches.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/qxfodkqlgc8qqw7/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.21_Fixed.ips/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    This is so great Rom hack. I really enjoy your series(Mega Power, Resolute etc.. beat everything). Now I understand Mega Power's storyline!
    Can you tell me where is move tutor who teach Rock slide? I forgot the place damn. I beat once before but I'm playing new one. It's awesome hack.
    I have no idea which TM learn to Lopunny.. too narrow

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a MacBook user and i failed when i tryed to patch my fireRed version using Multipatch
    Idk why but the new rom is quickly getting into a blackscreen just after the credits of the menu
    I'm writting you guys to know if someone could send me a link in order to download an already patched version in .gba which i could use on OpenEmu

Hope i ain't bothering you,..

PS: i am french so i may not be very understandable, ask me more questions if needed

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    How can I evolve Sinistea?? And I think there's something wrong with the move Dark Pulse cause is doing less damage than Giga Drain even in the same effectiveness class.

Years
    • Online now
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a MacBook user and i failed when i tryed to patch my fireRed version using Multipatch
    Idk why but the new rom is quickly getting into a blackscreen just after the credits of the menu
    I'm writting you guys to know if someone could send me a link in order to download an already patched version in .gba which i could use on OpenEmu

Hope i ain't bothering you,..

PS: i am french so i may not be very understandable, ask me more questions if needed

It's against the rules to link to already patched roms. You may be using the wrong FireRed Rom, you need the one with Squirrels in the file name.

Back