• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon: Old Amber

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Ok I have to ask about this as I am in Violet City trying to get a good pokemon from the egg guy in the ruins of Alph, but given the fact that each egg chooses a random baby pokemon would it be too much to ask for a nature change mechanic in this game and possibly ability capsules? Because randomizing the biker's egg offerings makes it really annoying to try to soft reset for a good outcome.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hi, I wasn't going to send this until I noticed you replied to something in march. Sliggoo's evolution is bugged. Not sure what version I'm on. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or if its just me and its not exactly game breaking since you can catch wild goodras. Unless it holds an everstone the bug is so bad for me I can't level it past 49.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The TM list is uncorect, TM34 is mentioned 2 times as sludge bomb and sludge wave, and we dont have TM36 that should be sludge bomb

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Is there any way you could add a speedup button to the game? I enjoy the game, but like all pokemon games, when you are battling over and over and having to run around, you can really feel how slow it is after playing a game with a speedup button.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I've finished this game, such a good game if I can be honest. but storywise, there isn't any story here, just rushing into pokeleague, it makes this game somehow bland IMO.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Been playing this game a ton, hadn't found much from the dev as of recently, curious if there's any future plans for this still? Also couldn't find any concrete answer on the Drifloon Variant Line. As I have also been trying my hardest to get the drifloon to evolve in Diglet Tunnel, to no avail with Thunderstones, held and not held. Saw at least one other person at one point also posted some issues with it a while back 2020 I believe but was wondering if it was a simple case of a misunderstanding?

Also I've obtained every other unique variant, the Gengar, Porygon-Z, Spiritomb, Ninetails, Salamance, and Dragonite, Unique Variants, (Was fun figuring out the secret village location by the way) even as simple as they are change wise, it's fun along with the other variants in collecting them, feels different and rewarding thus I had to post to ask about this.

Days
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Been playing this game a ton, hadn't found much from the dev as of recently, curious if there's any future plans for this still? Also couldn't find any concrete answer on the Drifloon Variant Line. As I have also been trying my hardest to get the drifloon to evolve in Diglet Tunnel, to no avail with Thunderstones, held and not held.

There's a guy at Mt.Silver between some big rocks who helps with evolving Drifloon/Drifblim with a thunderstone. He's just a little west of the abra pager teleport

Back