• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Omicron

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    f4j0d90ez61xc6t6g.jpg

Game info
    • Project name: Pokemon Omicron
    • Base ROM: Pokemon Platinum [NDS]
    • Language: English, Spanish
    • Creator: Trifindo

Overview
    Pokemon Omicron is a ambitious NDS hack which is focused around the idea of space travel in the Pokemon universe. Not only the game will have a whole new region, but a collection of planets to explore, each one having the size of a regular Pokemon region. The story is developed in a post-apocaliptic future, where the galaxy has been conquered by the Team Universe, an organization that uses the resources and Pokemon of different planets for achieving their plans. Their ultimate goal is to obtain the most mysterious and unlimited energy source in the galaxy: the Omicron.
    The protagonist will start in Earth, a devastated and polluted planet that is controlled by Team Universe. With no hope nor future in the planet, the hero will have the oportunity to join a revolutionary group that will fight against Team Universe for saving the destiny of the whole galaxy.

Features
    • New story
    • New planets (regions)
    • Pokemon from the 1st to the 4th generation
    • Space travel mechanic

Screenshots
    fx6memq7heaxr2y6g.jpg

o5extaej5znitdp6g.jpg

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

di8090qyfmzhp1s6g.jpg

Videos

Tools used
    • SDSME: Spiky's DS Map Editor
    • PDSMS: Pokemon DS Map Studio

Download
    -Not available yet-

Credits and special thanks
    • Mikelan98: For helping me with the BDHCs, for all his investigations and for keeping the NDS hacking alive
    • Nomura: For helping me with the buildings
    • Spiky-Eared Pichu: For creating the tool SDSME
    • Platinum Lucario: For his tutorials on NDS mapmaking

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't wait to see what comes of this~

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    Looks great, and its nice to see a promising looking gen iv project pop up!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    That's looks really good. I think it's gonna be a great hack nds with a new story. I'm looking forward it.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Glad to see Omicron back (I was amazed with the idea 10 years ago when you started it on GBA) I'll be looking forward for updates of this amazing project.

Keep it up, Trifindo!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    Thanks a lot for all the support! I really wasn't expecting such good coments! 😀

Today I have some new screenshots from one of the first planets that will be visited in the game: Planet Nubelia.

o5extaej5znitdp6g.jpg

For now I will be working on the mapmaking, and later I will start with the scripts and events.

EDIT: I'm having problems for displaying the images in the forum at full size.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Loving the story and region concept, so I'll be watching this. Is there going to be a selection of Pokemon, or will the majority of the Pokemon that the base game already supports be in the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    Loving the story and region concept, so I'll be watching this. Is there going to be a selection of Pokemon, or will the majority of the Pokemon that the base game already supports be in the game?

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! 😀 I will try to add some pokemon from the new generations, but I haven't decided which of them will be added.

Today, I bring the first screenshots for the interior of the space ship that will be used during the game! It is not finished and I need to add many details to it, but for now it's looking good.

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

di8090qyfmzhp1s6g.jpg

Back