• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    We are currently looking for beta testers for new development of the game. if you are intrested, dm either Born or I for more information

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    So I finished the orientation and picked my mentor. I went to the west building and talked to that orange haired person next to the gym looking building, standing between them and the building and after the conversation the game is just making the "walk into something" sound over and over and I can't move or open menus.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    So I finished the orientation and picked my mentor. I went to the west building and talked to that orange haired person next to the gym looking building, standing between them and the building and after the conversation the game is just making the "walk into something" sound over and over and I can't move or open menus.

thanks for the bug report itll be fixed in the next update

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    there is something i wanted to ask why do i have to fight the same trainer a few time in a row and another for the classmates and another thing why do there level scale to yours

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    there is something i wanted to ask why do i have to fight the same trainer a few time in a row and another for the classmates and another thing why do there level scale to yours

at the moment we are working on it and the level scaling to make it fair for the player. do u mean in fight club or battle club.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    I have encountered a game breaking bug. I chose Lygn as my mentor and the tour option. During the tour, at the part where one of the character's little sisters appears, the game freezes. The music and pokemon animations continues to play but I cannot move or open any menus. I was forced to reset and start over

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I have encountered a game breaking bug. I chose Lygn as my mentor and the tour option. During the tour, at the part where one of the character's little sisters appears, the game freezes. The music and pokemon animations continues to play but I cannot move or open any menus. I was forced to reset and start over

Thank you for the bug report and we'll update everyone on the next release if u want to be on the beta tester team dm us and you can have early access to future development of the game

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2023
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Having lots of fun, but ran into a persistent bug. Broke one of the rocks in the training dojo and got this message. I keep getting it every time I use strength options.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    So question i did a savefile from scratch on the latest download and jsut rteached the end of the second week as well as upgraded my class to b rank. But as of saturday on that second ingame week i'm getting a bug where it is continously giving men the line "I have a new notification on my computer i should check it" and it just keeps telling me to save my game. Is this a bug or is this intended because past this pioint the game hasn't been updated?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Guys. If you know where that title screen track is from, this is a warning on what you should totally not expect in a lighthearted game like this.
    You goddamn masterminds you totally fooled me to thinking this game is gonna take a turn once I heard that theme.
    Hint: Think as if you're stuck in this place, forever, because they want you for something else......

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Game looks great but the save system really sucks. Forcing a player to only be able to save at the start of the day is a bad decision. Some players dont have the time to always play a whole day or just like to redo decisions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Game looks great but the save system really sucks. Forcing a player to only be able to save at the start of the day is a bad decision. Some players dont have the time to always play a whole day or just like to redo decisions.
    It was intentional for the progression of the story which is yet to be revealed

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    For anyone who try to download and play this I will give you tips as someone who play this foam a year, this game is enjoyable and challenging
    only few tips you need to remember first catching pokemon is hard because the cath rate is Lowe or honestly I don't know because it just hard to catch pokemon in my first day at school, second it's okay to lose battle and entering the wild area once again because the battle is quite hard in first day so don't be afraid to lose and finally the game difficulty quite hard i think so brace yourself so i think people who seek challenge will enjoy this

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I got this error
    Also If i can give suggestions, first it's allowed to reset perk maximum 4 times and i think using HM like cut to cut small trees is pretty inconvenient for exploring and waste of pokemon move space so i think maybe it can be changed with some HM emulator key item or hatchet key item that we can get from free from teacher

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      IMG_20221226_131924.jpg
      44.9 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I discover another error, when i try to increase my strength or doing action that consume strength the game give this error and now the game save can't progress because i always lack strength stats and i need to start new game, hope this bug can be fixed on next big updates and happy new year

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      IMG_20221228_013700.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 1
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Having lots of fun, but ran into a persistent bug. Broke one of the rocks in the training dojo and got this message. I keep getting it every time I use strength options.
    SAME!! I literally have no idea what to do about it.

Back