• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pillow Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years
  • I use my telekinesis to move myself out of the Pokemon's path.

I'll throw this humanized Eevee to the next person.
    Spoiler:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • *Catches the egg* Well...This egg is going to be kept secret...'nuff said.

I'll throw this *fake* Latias, that's actually a Ditto in disguise (& Yes, I've checked if its Ditto, so the real Latias is with me).

aka825

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    The pokeball misses me, and captures the magikarp lying on the floor. I keep up my idea that Magikarp are useless pokemon, so I take it out of it's pokeball, give it about 20 Rare Candies, stuff it back in it's pokeball, and put a timed seal on it.

Naturally, I start the timer, and throw the Pokeball containing the (newly evolved) Gyrados.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    OOHH, a rare Pokemon egg. Prolly allready I can catch somehow anyways.

I throw this Wailord TTPBM.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Ouch!That felt like a stunfish slapping me in the face!How about throwing this trubbish at somebody?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This thread has been dead for two months. Please double-check the last post made before posting next time! Feel free to remake this game if you with, but for the time being:

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back