• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Professor Oak's Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Meh all legends up to deoxys is in.*Exposistion*

Im gonna get me a treecko though.Always get treecko.

Kaylene

Hmm.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    This is an amazing hack. It's nice to see a bit of a darker side to Pokemon.

I could probably sprite the detective for you. Do you mean an overworld or the in-battle type?

Years
    This is an amazing hack. It's nice to see a bit of a darker side to Pokemon.

I could probably sprite the detective for you. Do you mean an overworld or the in-battle type?
    KageX is already making the OW sprite. Hes made the male, anyways. I think hes making the female too. But thanks for the offer! I just added him to the credits a second ago, so sorry for keeping the spot open when I had someone >_<

Anyways... you can see the sprite added here in this video! Also, I've added 2 desert towns, a lake, and a route :D using desert palettes.

Heres a video!! It only shows the first town and route cus thats all I had when I recorded it.

DESERT TILES AND NEW OW

Please say what you think :) Thanks!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That was a very good video.
    Can't wait to see what else u got in store for us! :D

Years
    That was a very good video.
    Can't wait to see what else u got in store for us! :D
    haha. I'd make a video now of the newest town and the lake, but I need to script a person in to give me the HM surf xD and I'm way too laggy and stuff to script right now (and lazy) so I'll do it later..... I don't feel like being Jesus and walking on water =o

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Professor Oak was murdered? Old, old, it was already in some old hack (if I recall correctly it was a R/B hack). It would be much interesting if Oak murdered someone. Heh heh.

Years
    Professor Oak was murdered? Old, old, it was already in some old hack (if I recall correctly it was a R/B hack). It would be much interesting if Oak murdered someone. Heh heh.
    Well, I have no knowledge of the R/B pokemon hack, but I'm making a FR hack :)

Austinia u Gonna Release a Full Game? or a beta?

I do not think the game is complete enough to release anything at this time :/

UPDATE 7/24/08:

I added a bunch of new tiles and completed a city and have a preview for ya'll!!

SITRUA CITY

Please tell me your comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back