• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Rainbow Archipelligo

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    -Hack of Ruby
    -New pokemon
    -new attacks (shadow beam: dark version of psychic/tbolt/ibeam)
    -new region- Chain of Islands, each very different
    -new storyline

-Your father is a powerful psychic trainer who uses his abilities to keep a powerful conection with his pokemon. You have inherited this gift, you are one of the few true psychics in the world.
    -Johto and Kanto are in ruins because if a destructive war between 3 factions: Illuminati (led by Giovanni), Carbonari(led by Silver from G/S), and the defending Civillian Forces calling themselves the Elite Guards.
    -Johto and Kanto where previously the most advanced Nations but are now in ruins and have decades of rebuiding ahead. Leaders of the two criminal factions seek to gain a stake in the quickly rising rainbow islands.
    -Travel across the newly founded rainbow islands collecting pokemon and badges while exploring the mysterious and and unknown of the rainbow islands.

-Beta will be a mostly completed first island.
    Scarlet island will have 3 towns, several routes and a forest.

Give some feedback please

Red7888

Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Just a suggestion- I think it would be really neat if you changed the truck into a boat, and put it in the water. It would seem more realistic that way. Also, I think this game looks really cool. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    Also this game will have lots of new events such as wild pokemon battles on most routes. Make sure you talk to everyone when u play this game, some people might have nice gifts for you.

I only have 3 new pokemon made, it is Psychic/Water and you catch it in a cave after you get surf(one of the first HM's you will get; surfing will take a larger role in this game because if the need to travel between the islands.

EDIT:These pokemon are based off of telefang monsters

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Looks good but there is only one problem that bugs me. Your maps The mapping you've done with the trees... well its not the best or good.
    But overall its ok for what it is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    I plan to eventually change the tilesets so i can put it in cooler looking trees, the ones im using now are a mix between the normal trees and secretbase trees and i know they dont look great right now.

EDIT: New screens!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    yes you will battle many different trainers working for criminal factions.

Any good spriters out there?
    Submit anything but ill only use it if its good.

Back