• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Randomizer? (non replace randomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    I'm trying to find a randomizer hopefully for emerald that will make every single pokemon you encounter different instead of seemingly just replacing the wild encounters in a are. Right now i can only find ransomizers that just replace encounters. So if you ran into say a Pikachu a Weedle a Bagon and a Flygon if you went back into that grass you keep running into those pokemon and those pokemon only unless you exited the game and used a randomizer again.

What I'm looking for is even if its in the same patch of grass after every encounter it basically randomizes again (I'm fine with having to keep something open). So if you wanted to you could just go through one patch of grass over and over to get the entire pokedex without exiting the game.

So every single encounter could be any pokemon and its rerandomized every time you enter another wild battle. So does anyone know something like this?

Years
    I'm trying to find a randomizer hopefully for emerald that will make every single pokemon you encounter different instead of seemingly just replacing the wild encounters in a are. Right now i can only find ransomizers that just replace encounters. So if you ran into say a Pikachu a Weedle a Bagon and a Flygon if you went back into that grass you keep running into those pokemon and those pokemon only unless you exited the game and used a randomizer again.

What I'm looking for is even if its in the same patch of grass after every encounter it basically randomizes again (I'm fine with having to keep something open). So if you wanted to you could just go through one patch of grass over and over to get the entire pokedex without exiting the game.

So every single encounter could be any pokemon and its rerandomized every time you enter another wild battle. So does anyone know something like this?
    Hey winaster, Pokemon General doesn't actually deal with anything that relates exclusively to the games (either official or hacks), so I'm going to close this thread for you. If you haven't yet, feel free to take a peek around our ROM Hacking Tools, Tutorials & Resources section to see if anyone's come up with a true randomizer yet. If you can't find anything there, you may want to ask about it in our Beginner's Lounge's Quick Questions & Answers thread. Best of luck finding one!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back