• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon Rangers? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    How about... Kevin or Ian for the Ranger's name? or if it is a girl, Amy or Lisa :p

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    can i please be a mew three incorporated staff member?

Years
    Well this really isnt the best place to ask... Get MSN or e-mail me or even click the banner in my sig. But dont ask me about it here... *opens up elitemap for last try of desperation* Also anyone see the help thing in my sig it would really help out if you clicked it... It would improve process greatly if anyone cares. I just woke up. It is 5:27AM and I am going to hack. So hopefully I can get alot of progress if I dont fall back to sleep...

AcCiDeNT

Years
    *throws another cheese gernade at elitemap* I reinstalled ^^ so I think it'll work now.. But I'll use AM for Rangers XD, I may be able to get some stuff done, not sure o.O I have alot of stuff to do now, RGBMon is now mine, MoDCommunity is now solely mine... MoDCommunity site is now Solely mine XD so I'm gonna have a hell of a job to do XD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I didn't think people would be stupid enough to revive a thread from 2005, wow!

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back