• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon Rangers? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Hey come on this hack is doing fine. SOrry for not posting a while. Anyways im intrested in this hack. I want to play somthing over the summer hols 2 weeks before my big vacation so this would be it the beta version of course.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Baro is right, and so is Jade (in a blunt sort of way). Don't give up! Just make it as if it was only for you, and give it to the people as though it weren't only yours! That's what makes the hacking world go 'round! **Thinks of an annoying song about money making the world go round, get slapped, shakes head a lot of times, then comes back from crazy world** Yup, that's all I hafta say.
    ~Kalkris

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Well I hope i can see how this hack turns out and make it a full sucess i no doubt.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Oh with you all working on it im sure to have some fun with this hack.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    ダッシュ said:
    Yeh Mr.Final release!!!!!!!!111111 I HATE YOU ! *runs off crying*

...Nah your cool really M3 ;)

bloody helll thats a spicy spam ball!
    if ur going to say something in this good topic, please kindly keep it RELATED to the topic instead of spam that clutters the place, i dont think i NEED to WARN you of the consiquences of messing with Teh Scyther. so either appologise to mew3 "over pm" or kindly stop posting like this!!!
    thankyou

-scyther

Years
    anyone wanna join Mewthree Incorporated Staff tell me.... We need more hackers! I finished the first forest which is basically after you have to go back to your home town to take another task. Which the forest has stronger wild pokemon and more types. Which is blocked off. But the top ranger(still working on a name) lets you through. Screenshots soon.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I so friggin love this ^^
    Please dont cancel it it would be awesome if you continue :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back