• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Raps/Poems/whatever

Years
    Alright guys I'm procrastinating other stuff, so let's make this thread!

Basically we're gonna use our collective creative "genius" and make some sweet raps or poems, I suppose.

So first person picks a topic, and then the next user starts. Raps/poems will be 10 lines long, and each poster after the first posts a line. Once the last line is poster, the next person picks the topic.

I'm thinking it'll be like a stanza of 4, a stanza of 4, and a couplet, but you guys do what you want!

Here's how it goes:

Aslan said:
    So the topic is Golurk!

Pidgey said:
    Yo have you ever heard of a robot, that's so fly

Squirrel said:
    It can literally fly and touch the sky?

Btw if anyone wants to perform the rap after it's completed you get bonus points!

Oh, and here's an example of what you probably want to avoid, since it's all filler:

Pidgey said:
    Yeah, Uh, OK, Uh-huh, Yo, Arcanine, Yeah, Mhm

Sirfetch’d

Since I am the first poster I want Castform to be the topic.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    But whenever he does, it always turns out shit!

(raps usually diss at one point dont kill me ok)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think it's time for a new rap? I'm kinda confused but I think I counted 4-4-2! I reckon this time it'll be a lot easier if we copy/paste the lines from the previous posts into the current post so you don't have to read up through 5 posts to get the current rhythm of the rap haha.

Next rap topic is Team Rocket!

Back