• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Rebalanced (Demo, 5 Badges & Pokemon Tower)

Which city should the SS Anne head to after you beat Surge?

• Olivine City

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Mossdeep City

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Snowpoint City

• Driftveil City

• Total voters

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
The only reason I even thought about it/knew to check was because I taught Mega Punch to my very first Wartortle in Pokemon Blue when I was 6 :p

I think I used it all the time since it had "mega" in the name, therefore must be very powerful! In reality, not worth teaching a Wartortle though.

By the way, I'm absolutely loving things so far. Other than the things I've pointed out I don't think I have any actual criticisms yet (in Cerulean atm).

I'll put it back in for nostalgia. I'm pretty sure I did too. I was just too lazy to put every Pokemon who learned it right now haha.

I'm very glad you're enjoy it. The eventing only gets better the farther you get along as I learned. The Game Corner, Pokemon Tower, and Fuschia are amazing I feel.

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
Honedge doesn't seem to want to work for me, at all. The first time I tried using it I caught caught in a loop of endless error messages, so I closed the game via task manager. Now whenever I try to battle the first trainer in Misty's gym with Honedge, I get an error message and a CTD. There are a lot of error messages, so here are the contents of my errorlog:

Spoiler:

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
I bet a lot are to do with his sprite. I'll look into it tomorrow.

Thanks.

GaryFreakingOak

Years
UPDATED! BATTLERS.RAR AND DEMO 1-2.RAR NEEDED.

Honeedge+ should work in battle now. I do not have overworlds for it.

Awesome! But...now I seem to be getting CTDs when using cut :(

EJcRUQc.png

This happened earlier when trying to cut with Honedge so I disregarded it. Now it's happening with Bellsprout.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022

EJcRUQc.png

This happened earlier when trying to cut with Honedge so I disregarded it. Now it's happening with Bellsprout.

That trees works for me...

Trying bellsprout

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022

EJcRUQc.png

Spoiler:

I can not replicate this error, either with manual or automatic cutting, on honedge+evos or bellsprout.

It's still happening?

Last edited:

GaryFreakingOak

Years
Spoiler:

I can not replicate this error, either with manual or automatic cutting, on honedge+evos or bellsprout.

It's still happening?

Oops. It was a product of the "battler" folder having another "battler" subfolder {XD}. Removing the subfolder corrected the file paths and things work now (including Honedge in battle).

Considering that I'm in Vermillion, any chance I will come across a Sun Stone soon? Sunkern is kind of pathetic without it :)

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Oops. It was a product of the "battler" folder having another "battler" subfolder {XD}. Removing the subfolder corrected the file paths and things work now (including Honedge in battle).

Considering that I'm in Vermillion, any chance I will come across a Sun Stone soon? Sunkern is kind of pathetic without it :)

There is a Hiker in front of Mt Moon Cerulean City side with a stand. That's the mining minigame, it gives stones and loads of money.

How was Misty?

GaryFreakingOak

Years
There is a Hiker in front of Mt Moon Cerulean City side with a stand. That's the mining minigame, it gives stones and loads of money.

How was Misty?

Misty was a bit easy. Beat her on the second try with a very "meh" team. Surge looks like he'll be tougher, but should be reasonable after I beat more trainers in the area and evolve my Sunkern. Which is proving to be a bit of a struggle to find a Sun Stone with this mining minigame >:(. I have enough Odd Keystones for a lifetime though!

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Misty was a bit easy. Beat her on the second try with a very "meh" team. Surge looks like he'll be tougher, but should be reasonable after I beat more trainers in the area and evolve my Sunkern. Which is proving to be a bit of a struggle to find a Sun Stone with this mining minigame >:(. I have enough Odd Keystones for a lifetime though!

I need to rebalanced the game yes.

Save in Mt. Moon.

Replace Map037 with this http://a.pomf.se/zzgpvk.rxdata after you rename it Map037.

Pick up the ball for a sunstone.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Well, it seems Ledian needs a bit of a nerf! Iron Fist and good attack is too much.

Or was it just U-Turn spam?

Its bulk was out of control too... big nerfs haha.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
UPDATED! Celadon unborked! Shopping accessable! Demo 1-2 needed.

GaryFreakingOak

Years
Well, it seems Ledian needs a bit of a nerf! Iron Fist and good attack is too much.

Or was it just U-Turn spam?

Its bulk was out of control too... big nerfs haha.

I used U-Turn a couple times, but mostly Brick Break. I didn't use it exclusively, it just did most of the heavy hitting.

Anyways, I'm not sure Aftermath is working properly. It just triggered without my Voltorb fainting first (ruined the Kangaskhan I finally found in Rock Tunnel ;-;).

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
I used U-Turn a couple times, but mostly Brick Break. I didn't use it exclusively, it just did most of the heavy hitting.

Anyways, I'm not sure Aftermath is working properly. It just triggered without my Voltorb fainting first (ruined the Kangaskhan I finally found in Rock Tunnel ;-;).

Do you remember the move you used or the Kangaskhan used? I haven't touch Aftermath.

GaryFreakingOak

Years
Do you remember the move you used or the Kangaskhan used? I haven't touch Aftermath.

Unfortunately not. If I used a move with Voltorb it would have been Thundershock, though. The Kangaskhan was lvl 24 in Rock Tunnel, so the move it used had to be something one of those would have.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I downloaded the new version and there's no sound. Then I got this error when I challenged the rival.

AI4QCnp.png

Last edited:

GaryFreakingOak

Years
I downloaded the new version and there's no sound. Then I got this error when I challenged the rival.

AI4QCnp.png

Going to hazard a guess here...did you remember to transfer the audio and battler folders to the new version? Sounds like that's the problem.

Back