• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Repudiation Alpha Demo

TheOnlyFelicity

TheOnlyFelicity
Days
    • Age 25
    • She/her
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon Repudiation Alpha Demo

The Highly anticipated Pokemon Repudiation is here!

Join our amazing cast of characters as they delve deep into the hidden lore and history of the Livna region. You will face new foes, amazing beasts, unique characters and a whole host of other original content created by oiur team.This demo features up to and past the first gym with the set up of the story that we wish to share while we work on future content.

Using Pokemon essentials v20.1 and the associated plug ins listed in the credits below.
    Features
    New Story: Narratively driven content that puts the characters at the forefront.
    New Pokémon: New Regional Variants, Mega Evolutions, and Z Moves
    Full Pokedex: All 1017 Pokémon to be found
    Shinies: Shiny rate has increased to 1% and we are working on a community shiny project, have your shiny be in game!
    Gyms: The gym challenge features 18 type trainers and an elite 8 as well as a further 18 characters in the minor gym challenge to present you with unique Pokemon and items along your journey!
    Increased difficulty: Difficult battles featuring level caps and an adapted field effects system based on the Rejuvenation and Azure courtesy of BigFriv.
    QoL Improvements: Modern day QoL improvements such as the exp all, encounter list UI, and more!

As this is our first release and an Alpha, there may be bugs and features not fully implemented yet, our team is always looking for more help especially with eventing, coding and mapping - Any feedback for the game we would love to hear on our discord server, this is also the place to report bugs. Future patches will be announced on the discord server and be implemented through updating our mediafire folder.
    Developers
    Lead Developer: TheOnlyFelicity
    Artists: Jonnzth, Lemonetteee_, Zal.Aka.Candii
    Writers: TheOnlyFelicity
    Mappers: Zetalial, BlueMoon
    Balancing: Wilder, AfroJewMan
    With special thanks to, Pax, BigFriv, Jan & The Pokemon Rejuvenation team and the Pokemon Redemption team.
    1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png
    Spoiler: Credits
    Spoiler: Credits

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Congrats!
    today I played ur game, its amazing! I really like field effects coz it change battle a lot, but fangame with field effects there are slim pickings.
    thanq for putting work into interesting field effects.

TheOnlyFelicity

TheOnlyFelicity
    Days
    • Age 25
    • She/her
    • Seen yesterday
    Congrats!
    today I played ur game, its amazing! I really like field effects coz it change battle a lot, but fangame with field effects there are slim pickings.
    thanq for putting work into interesting field effects.
    I'm glad you liked the demo! We have plenty of new field effects planned, a huge thankyou to BIGFriv for all his work on the field effects plug in!

Back