• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    Im currently stuck in the event with the magama stone.

First I tried to catch heatran, but I failed and got beaten by the team mirage. after playing for a while Steven calls me again for the same event. I didnt bother getting heatran and lost to the team mirage again. now I can get any further because elija isnt infront of the pinetower only expert s. how do i move futher from here?

Years
  • dunno if this was reported before, but there's an issue with fairy type. I used metal claw on a fairy and it was "not very effective" instead of super effective. The fairy was Floette. I checked with smog and it was in fact weak to poison, as smog is super effective. So the only issue seesm to be the weakness to steel, that seems to be a resistance instead.

I have another issue: I checked in the thread because I wanna evolve my electabuzz. Somewhere in the thread I found that he should evolve lv 40. Well mine is lv 45 and not evolving... maybe this is cause the evolution system was changed (the post was referring to version 1.12, while I'm playing version 1.17). In any case, somebody knows how to evolve Electabuzz?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    Hey I am new here and I am loving the game so much, hope for more original story hacks from you, though i have a question or a request, could i have a full list of the pokemon's way of evolution like Steelix, Excavalier and other that need to be traded with held items or just traded, also what does Gallade requires?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Hey I am new here and I am loving the game so much, hope for more original story hacks from you, though i have a question or a request, could i have a full list of the pokemon's way of evolution like Steelix, Excavalier and other that need to be traded with held items or just traded, also what does Gallade requires?

Why even use this font? This is ugly and hard to read -.-

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    hey i know it's a bit late but, i can't trigger the spiral ticket event. i have finished every single mission and got all the badges of 3 regions. walkthough said i'll meet my characters dad in front of the statue, but he is not there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Well, I guess it's time for me to update this hack... I hope that this is the final version of this hack.
    I corrected most of the grammartical errors with punkysaur's help. He offered me about 10% of the corrected dialogues. It seems that he don't have so much time to do this, so I have to do the rest of the job by myself. This means it is possible that a few grammartical errors are still not corrected. Sorry, but this is as far as I can do by myself.
    Well, I added something new in this version. I added a place called Mt. Infinitus, you can see Arceus on the top of Mt. Infinitus. It's not easy to unlock this place, I must say. I also added Indigo Plateau in this version, you can challenge the Elite Four of Johto League and four champions of the league. What's more, Apricorns are useful now, you can exchange them for a Master Ball. I also planned to add some Alolan Pokemon, but I only found the offical icons of Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales, so I just added these two Pokemon.
    Screenshots:
    Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Credits:
    Wesley FG- Some of the OWs in this hack are based on his OWs, and I used some of the Pokemon OWs.
    jiangzhengwenjzw- Who helped me to add more trainer sprites
    Punkysaur- Who offered me 10% of the corrected dialogues
    Ariannuhan- Who tried to help me to test the fixed version

Download Link of the grammartical errors corrected Version 2:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?115jqv600p1m06d

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, I'm try this out man looks beautiful i love that you fix the grammatical errors and that it's almost 100% complete does it have the correct cries for new pokemon? I always wish that to be a feature in all hacks. If not, I'll try and do it myself if you don't mind since I have plenty of free time with no job. :) If I can figure out how to do it maybe can I post an UPS patch with the cries in them. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i tried to patch version 2 to clean Emerald (U) ROM but not success. I used rom from emuparadise and loveroms. please help.
    It shows Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    do you plan on creating/developing a .cia for hacked 3DS/2DS users with cfw/homebrew? I'd prefer to install this to my hacked 2DS via fbi via a .cia rather than emulating this

would be nice

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    do you plan on creating/developing a .cia for hacked 3DS/2DS users with cfw/homebrew? I'd prefer to install this to my hacked 2DS via fbi via a .cia rather than emulating this

would be nice

Not sure if you're aware, but you're able to do this yourself. Grab 3DS Simple CIA Converter and follow the instructions :)

PokemonCoders

Gotta Cheat em All
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would love to give this hack a try and other Emerald hacks but sadly, for some reasons I can't patch my Emerald ROM with any of Emerald hacks here. I hope someone will give me working clean ROM for Emerald. ;(

Back