• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Right, the tilesets.
    This is basically what they look like;
    Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

I am going to add a few houses to the bottom tileset (You can't see it in this image) and then it should be useable though if you wan't i can also sort out the rough edges which would take longer.
    As for when they are done, i don't know. 5 weeks? I am very busy at the moment.

Nice, the tiles look real nice, good work.

DutchyFly69

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Short Autobiography: I'm Patrick (DutchyFly69) and I'm a poketuber who loves what he does! And would like to be a Beta Tester for this rom hack!

Past experience: I've played a ton of rom hacks and a few of them are on my channel!

Skills: Check my Channel I guess Http://www.youtube.com/user/DutchyFly69

Experience example(s): Pokemon Light Platinum, Bronze, Glazed, Hollow Mysteries, all main pokemon games!

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Netherlands)

Availability: All day, every day! xD

Contact Information: Skype/Twitter: DutchyFly69

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I feel better now, so I can make it this time if there's another meeting in the future o/

Glad to hear.
    Im on skype on every night from after 930 pm til like 2am eastern.

Let me know the next time is good for you guys to do another meeting.

Short Autobiography: I'm Patrick (DutchyFly69) and I'm a poketuber who loves what he does! And would like to be a Beta Tester for this rom hack!

Past experience: I've played a ton of rom hacks and a few of them are on my channel!

Skills: Check my Channel I guess Http://www.youtube.com/user/DutchyFly69

Experience example(s): Pokemon Light Platinum, Bronze, Glazed, Hollow Mysteries, all main pokemon games!

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Netherlands)

Availability: All day, every day! xD

Contact Information: Skype/Twitter: DutchyFly69

Thanks for applying with the form. Welcome to the team. I will add u on skype when i get home later 2night.

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Hey, I was just wondering, roughly, when's the first Alpha supposed to come out?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hey, I was just wondering, roughly, when's the first Alpha supposed to come out?

Don't know, when we get a good % of everything in.

I would like the demo to be released in some time when we get SicariusCredo3's new rom just so everyone can get a feel for the real demo [but that may take time since he is super busy]. It'll have up 2 badges done so about 4 towns almost done. Which 3 of the towns are almost finished being scripted. Thou I left the default scripts for the school & museum.
    But if you guys think it should be sooner than let me know. I just don't want to rush u guys.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Short Autobiography:
    Past experience: Have been hacking for 2 months
    Skills: Scripting!.
    Experience example(s):
    Spoiler:

Time Zone:
    Availability: 1 hr a day

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Short Autobiography:
    Past experience: Have been hacking for 2 months
    Skills: Scripting!.
    Experience example(s):
    Spoiler:

Time Zone:
    Availability: 1 hr a day

Nice man. Thanks for applying. Good looking script. Welcome to the team. Will add u on skype when i get home from work.

EDIT:
    Seems most of the team on skype decided we will have a team meeting 2night ... how does 10:30 sound. I'm going to see a movie so saying a time I may be able to get home [if it ends at 10pm].

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    sorry i havnt posted here in a while, my internet provider shut down my internet and ive been dealing with them so now i got it turned back on

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    sorry i havnt posted here in a while, my internet provider shut down my internet and ive been dealing with them so now i got it turned back on

Thats bad to hear. At least now u got it back :)

EDIT:

We are looking for Script inserters to help us insert our scripts to make sure they work right. Seems we are having some issues with them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Have almost finished the tilesets, have added houses just needed to render them usable. Hopefully i can get another hour of time soon to finish them then E-mail them to qaz as it is simply easier and quicker then signing up for some hosting site.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Have almost finished the tilesets, have added houses just needed to render them usable. Hopefully i can get another hour of time soon to finish them then E-mail them to qaz as it is simply easier and quicker then signing up for some hosting site.

Yay for progress! Can't wait to see the finished product!

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Have almost finished the tilesets, have added houses just needed to render them usable. Hopefully i can get another hour of time soon to finish them then E-mail them to qaz as it is simply easier and quicker then signing up for some hosting site.
    Yeah. Thanks man. Good luck with the final touches.

Yay for progress! Can't wait to see the finished product!

:) yep

I am having problems with the new hotmail site. Most of my emails r blocked or the password/ recovery pass doesnt work. Im trying to fix the issue so i can log in my main email and the other 1s. Im mot giving my phone # to get my accounts bc i dont need my # out there to a site that may sell it (i no that company since ive studied it).

As soon as i can get the new rom ill post it on dropbox.

Years
  • Great, I'll see what I can fit in over the next couple of days and even try and fix a few tiles that we didn't have new ones for and the color has gone off if I get a few hours of free time. If you desperately need any tiles fixed that I haven't worked on you can always send me the rom back anyway but I think I've covered the ones we'll be using most. P.s. Does anyone want a ladder tile or are we fine without it?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Good luck.

If the ladder needs to be changed then lets do it. I found some good rom bases we can use for the ladder. Any1 else has a thought. About the ladders.

So far so good. Got my main hotmail email on my phone and is working.... for now :D

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Hey, Skf, I was just wondering if there are going to be any fakemon in the hack. Can you tell me If there will be any?

Back