• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Already found an error, but it's only a tileset error. In Snow Soft City, the lower left corner of the rock thing when you go down the stairs overlaps your sprite. If you need a screen shot, I'll make it.

And it's Cherubi, not Cheruby.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
Yeahhhh Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends Beta 3 is out! Its so awesome so far I have 6 badges and evolved Baby Lugia and I just got a Cyndaquil from one of those fat guys lol
There's just a bug I found with one of the calls you get from the Pokenav when you enter that new region where you find the fat guy with the Johto starter...when you mom calls you about the team breaking out of prison and entering the region you are currently in, after she's done talking theres like 4 minutes of random letters and numbers that don't go away. I managed to get through them all but like I said it was 4 minutes long. Thats the only bug I encountered so far but I just wanted to let you know. I don't remember the name of the region but its the only time your mom calls you so I think you would know destinedjagold. This hack is getting better everytime I play it!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Meh im pretty sure its the rom im using but im having some problems.

first of all were is your rival at? the location is proably messed up since im using a UE version of ruby but this is the first time i've had this much trouble from using a wrong version rom.

anyway can someone tell me the location of your rival? i know its sf path (or some path i jsut skipped over the text...)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I don't know where the rival is either...lol

I like this game so far, but it's too much like ruby.
(Well, i'm only at the beginning, so that may change)
I also hate that snow city, i hate finding wild pokemon there.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
how the heck do you get out of the lost cave is there a map of the cave??? I need help!!!

Years
How to get the 7 badge?Or this is the end of beta 3?
I vs Blaine,the blaine is wierd when battle (lol)
Wakakaka i caught shadow lugia with master ball.(use advance mart a min and change back to normal)
hehe:P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Cheater. :P
SHADOW LUGIA was supposed to be caught in 'DESTINY', the final warp zone in Warp Hole... But oh well...

Yeah, BLAINE was just an extra event... :P
Anyways, the 7th BADGE is just below the PYRE PATH in Mount PYRE. The 7th BADGE is located in TABULI TOWN. See the maps in the first post inside the spoiler of the 'Screen Shots'... ;)

Btw, thanks for the error and glitches report, guys, and thanks for enjoying the game, :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I received some PM's concerning about bugs and help on where to go next... COuld I ask you all to just post it here so everyone can see the errors around the hack?
A big thanks. Well, anyways...

After reaching RETAZO CITY, go to Mt. PYRE in PYRE PATH, and you should receive a call from the RANGER. Then you'll get warped on one of the JOHTO Cities. ;)

Surf down and there should be an island there. And from there, save BLITZ, and after, go back to Mt. PYRE and defeat the evil team that's in there (I forgot what team were in there... :P)...
After, go back to RETAZO City and defeat the evil team in their base in the city.
After doing so.., head back to Mt Pyre and you should be able to go to CYAN PATH, the last path you'll take to reach the town where the 7th GYM is. ;)

Are wild pokemon sposed to be appearing in the Snow City?

Yup! :P
There are two towns that has wild PKMN's rooming around the place. ;)

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hey
i can't go into the team's base
i just see a big rock
and no base
can anyone help me?

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Just played the beta and I think it is excellent, though I'm not too fond of the tiles. Can't wait for the final release.

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
ey how are u supposed to deliver the letter to ash? btw great hack

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Replying to questions...

hey
i can't go into the team's base
i just see a big rock
and no base
can anyone help me?

What base to be specific..? :\

ey how are u supposed to deliver the letter to ash? btw great hack

well.., get the third badge from Alastor in Selaro Town. Then head south to PINA FRANCIA, and go to the forest, and if ya wanna get HM Flash, go to the cave.

In the forest, ROYAL DARKNESS will be there, and battle them. After you defeat them, a special event will happen. then after they cleared out from the forest, go to the forest again and go through the cave in there. ;)

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
you know the base near the city with the department store
where team aqua was but it's team magma
and i can't go in
so please help me

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
you know the base near the city with the department store
where team aqua was but it's team magma
and i can't go in
so please help me

have you done with the Mt. Pyre event..?
The place where the evil group takes the ORB... :\

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
yes i done that
i did the slateport thing aswell
(forgot what's it called)
and i can't go in the base
and i wtwed my way to cinnarbar isle
and i battled blaine
i went back and i still coudn't go in