• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
ok after playing it for quite a while non-stop on my fone, i'm enjoying this just as much as i enjoy Zel's shiny gold hack, maybe even more because everything is changed and more challenging i guess, the storyline and everything seems cool and it feels like a totally different game compare to some hacks that didn't really change much, although i do feel at the beginning not a lot has changed, maybe u can fix on that? But rite now i'm enjoying it so keep up da good work!! But i have just a few questions like always :P

1. This is just a stupid question but i don't really get the storyline, i'm a bit confused with the present and future and the Lugia.......someone wanna explain this to me? I really don't get it it's confusing.....

2. where do i go to get the 7th badge? How do i get fly, dive and waterfall? I just got my 6th badge and i have no idea where to go.......

3. is this still beta or finished? I couldn't go to Cherrygrove city in Jhoto.....and how do i get to Kanto?

I was kinda confused with the story also, but i thinkthis was it:

Blitz saw destruction, so he went to the past to defeat the person who did it, and he coudn't (or somehting like that), or it was you, so celebi saw what would happen in teh future and brought you to the past to get beaten by blitz so it couldn't happen (i think, correct me if i'm wrong, i was confused too...)

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
ok after playing it for quite a while non-stop on my fone, i'm enjoying this just as much as i enjoy Zel's shiny gold hack, maybe even more because everything is changed and more challenging i guess, the storyline and everything seems cool and it feels like a totally different game compare to some hacks that didn't really change much, although i do feel at the beginning not a lot has changed, maybe u can fix on that? But rite now i'm enjoying it so keep up da good work!! But i have just a few questions like always :P

1. This is just a stupid question but i don't really get the storyline, i'm a bit confused with the present and future and the Lugia.......someone wanna explain this to me? I really don't get it it's confusing.....

2. where do i go to get the 7th badge? How do i get fly, dive and waterfall? I just got my 6th badge and i have no idea where to go.......

3. is this still beta or finished? I couldn't go to Cherrygrove city in Jhoto.....and how do i get to Kanto?
jus to let u kno if didnt do the lvl 99 dark lugia. dont get 7th badge

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I was kinda confused with the story also, but i thinkthis was it:

Blitz saw destruction, so he went to the past to defeat the person who did it, and he coudn't (or somehting like that), or it was you, so celebi saw what would happen in teh future and brought you to the past to get beaten by blitz so it couldn't happen (i think, correct me if i'm wrong, i was confused too...)

From what I gathered here is how it went:
In an alternate universe "you" are an evil trainer that controls Shadow Lugia.
Blitz and That girl see "you" destroying the land and defeat "you".
They tell Palkia to bring you to that universe and give you Baby Lugia to save your world.
Celebi is in the future in your world and sees "Blitz" destroying the land with Shadow Lugia,
So it goes to the past and happens to see you.
It brings you to the future to defeat "Blitz".
then you go back to the past and go on with your life.
Then you meet up with palkia and it sends you to the alternate universe to get Baby Lugia to save your world...
And thats as far as I got!

Years
ok i'm even more confused with all these explainations.............i'm so lost rite now it's not even funny :(

anyways.......let's focus on the main question here, how do i get the 7th badge, fly & waterfall?

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
@ DJG: I kno. I already re-reported it, but i wanted 2 clarify which glitch i was talking about. sry 4 teh misunderstanding :P also, when i started a second game, Dark Beam pwn3d the crap out of my team the 1sy time I faced Blitz :P does it have a BP of 100 or something?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
question: what if you beat blitz when he has to beat you when celebi takes you to him?
Imean, assuming you trained alot and somehow managed to beat him, is there a script, or will teh game freeze?

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
Years
The hack looks really good, Destined. I haven't managed to play it yet, because of my own hack, but I will be playing very soon! Good Job!

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
question: what if you beat blitz when he has to beat you when celebi takes you to him?
Imean, assuming you trained alot and somehow managed to beat him, is there a script, or will teh game freeze?
You mean when his Shadow Lugia is lv.15?
If so,
You are actually supposed to beat him.
It's quite easy actually.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Go to the cave in Pina Francia.
Talk to the hiker to get Flash.
Use it.
Go through the forest.
When you get to the cave use flash.
just navigate your way through and you will eventually find him.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
DJG I have some questions,
1. What happened to Suicune?
2. What happened to Jirachi?
and 3. Why do the legendary birds avoid me battling them?

BTW I just caught groudon: 1 hit with blaze kick (Blaziken), and 1 ultra ball!

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009

Well, to answer ur q's:
1) Suicune is in North Cave north of Snow Soft City. needs surf.
2)I believe jirachi wont appear until after u beat da pokemon league. after dat try looking for it in tabuli town.
3) The legendary birds dont battle u until u get all 8 badges.

And WOW u must be lucky to catch groudon with one ultra ball. dont expect to be so lucky with sahdow lugia at destiny hehe:D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

In beta 3, if ever you lose, you'll have no chance of fighting him again, but in Beta 4, you have to beat him in order to proceed. :)
So worry not about it. ;)

1. It's below North Cave and you have to wait 'till the waters will go down. :)
2. Jirachi? It will be catchable after having the 8th badge.
3. Same with number 2... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, I didn't quote any previous comments but to whome it may concern...

1. About the story-being-so-confusing.., honestly speaking, I did this hack without any plot at all! :P
I just do the hack and then an idea pops-out from my mind, and then I tend to connect it with the hack, which results to a confusing storyline. Sorry about that...

2. DARK BEAM is SHADOW LUGIA's signature attack, which has 130 base attack stats and has 40 PP with 100% accuracy with the effect of lowering the foes accuracy when hit. SOrry about that, but I meant to make SHADOW LUGIA strong, after all, it's the hack's token PKMN. :D

3. To get the 7th BADGE, surf down from MONATAMI CITY and there you'll find an island with a forest. enter through there and work your way outta there. Finish the events and defeat the LUMINOUS CENARIES FIRST before going to TABULI TOWN where the 7th GYM is.
Concerned for the question why, see the previous posts. ;)

4. The link towards the IPS file of my hack works perfectly though.
Hmm... Let me check, for I haven't been to my site for 5 days now. :\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, Beta 4 is almost done! Just 6 more legendaries to add and I'm going to beta test it amd after, release it.

The legendaries that follows are the only ones left for me to add...
GIRATINA, PALKIA (not done yet), LATIAS, and the legendary trio of Sinnoh. That is all. Thanks~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back