• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
ok...um Jagold there's a glitch in the game...I wish I could just tape it...

In Ultima Cty, I go through forest to get there, but then I end up on some random square, and I tried talking to this one guy, but the game froze...

Ah, thanks youtube. I made the video of glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YoeQJbnco

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I don't think the area section of the Pokedex shows the right wild pokemon locations, and the map looks different from the one on the first page of this game's help topic.

I'm not complaining, just mentioning what could be bugs.
I really like this hack, it gives me a alternitive Ruby experince :).

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Furizaa...
I do not kow what have been the cause of that glitch, but maybe because of a patching error... I tried playing the ltest version and started a new game 3 times and played my saved state file 3 times and went to Ultima City in the same process as in the video, yet, glitch-free... So I think the patching error might have caused that... :\

Da Man...
Yeah, I noticed that one to...
Well, some said that it would be easier for them if the map is edited, and so there... :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yup... the same one.
anyways, I forgot to include GREEN PATH in the map though... So I fixed it with the help of the new version of A-Map...

So, are there any bug reports?

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
Can you please post or tell me where is the latest version with the right map please??

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2008
hey Destnedjagold You could put a better sprite of shadow lugia something more like the pokemon XD gale of darkness (Just an opinion)

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
as always, this is one of the best hacks i played, destinedjagold. you did a really good work with this one, but i still wonder when you will add devihell into the hack ^^.

Well, DJG will not put Devihell into this hack, he's gonna put Devihell into his other hack which is Pokemon Rescue Rangers...

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
Dogboy22, have you tried to use the patch on a clean non-MUGS rom? i know that most hacks doesn't work on a MUGS rom of pokemon.

It's Dogboy2709.
And yes..the one i'm using is an non-mugs Rom.. however could the Rom Number be the Problem? As far as I know there are Two Differnt USA Ruby Roms: 0907 (The one i'm using) and 2006.

DJG, so far what i've played So far (Using Verison 2, of course) is AWESOME.
You are a great hacker!

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
hey Destnedjagold You could put a better sprite of shadow lugia something more like the pokemon XD gale of darkness (Just an opinion)

He originally used the actual XD Shadow Lugia as the sprite, but it looked out of place...and ugly...so he created the newer sprite.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
You know in sand path were the entrance to the small grass patch in bike path is?

If you enter and then exit the sand from the sand storm will start even before you get to the area were it it supposed to.

If ya don't understand i'll try to get a movie of it up.

edit
I also found a movement permission error. I'll get a ss with it up in a bit (Gotta get through darkwoods...)

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
Well this is a perfect and excellent hack! But I think you should put the colliseum in at least one pokemon center! Now with the new gba emulators we can play vs with our friends and we can have a really good time! I think that if you put a colliseum your hack can be fully completed and we can enjoy more the 4th generation and all the legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back