• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I know it still has bugs!
    I said it has the least bugs, but it's the last version he's making!
    Next time go to the Ruby Destiny Help thread in the scrapbox!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    of course, and so are others like kadabra and machoke that previously evolves by trading. They now evolve by leveling up now.

anyway djg, all the best in ur future endeavours!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    look can someone help me i downloaded atleast 10 versions of ruby i patched them all but it keeps beeing a white sreen?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    is it possible to put a sav file of version 3 (final) on version four (final) and continue it?
    EDIT: I just patched it on. it seems to work... but i still cant fly to some of the places. is that uppossed to happen?
    How do you get to cinnibar island? ...i forgot

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2008
    PLZ ..PLZ ..PLZ HOW CAN I DOWNLOADED IT ...I DONT KNOW I PUT IS VERSION 3 OR 4 BUT THEN..... PLZ HELP ME

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • DJG, I know you decided to stop adding to the hack, but does that also mean that you'll stop adding screenshots to the Hall of Fame section of the first post? I think mine may stand out from the others. It was quite a task (especially given that it was my first time playing through the game), but it was fun to do.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • DJG, I know you decided to stop adding to the hack, but does that also mean that you'll stop adding screenshots to the Hall of Fame section of the first post? I think mine may stand out from the others. It was quite a task (especially given that it was my first time playing through the game), but it was fun to do.

So you made your Pokes not evolve?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I will still be adding hall of fame images.

anyways, nice party of pokes. :)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • I forgot to tell you my team in this hack game, destinedjagold. They are Blaziken, Groudon, Kyogre, Venusaur, Ampharos and Pidgeotto.

~Rene~ :t025:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    @ bazzaroony...
    Thank you. :)

@ ~Rene~
    nice. :)
    once you finished the league, leave a screeny here so I can put it up in the first post, okies? :)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • @ bazzaroony...
    Thank you. :)

@ ~Rene~
    nice. :)
    once you finished the league, leave a screeny here so I can put it up in the first post, okies? :)
    Thanks and okay, I know. How do I put a screeny of the Hall of Fame in your hack Pokemon game?

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • hm...
    you could just press F12 after you won in the League...
    Okay, I get it now. Thanks for telling me, destinedjagold. Here's the screeny of my win in the Pokemon League:
    POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    What's teh best way to catch Entei without using a master ball, I've tried at least 30 times already :(

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    What's teh best way to catch Entei without using a master ball, I've tried at least 30 times already :(
    my trick(i have cought him) save before the fight.Make him with only a little little hp,then save. Try a ultra ball,if it dont work,restart use a ball...after like 100 times restarting,youll get him(and only cost u 1 ball)

i also have a question,unanswered in the help tread,i have done the morient town gym(i now have all the 8 badge,and have waterfall,and i have seen the kyogre cut scene with the blue orb) what i do now? please answer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    i have finish the leage,but i cant post the pic,so go by yourself:

hall of fame:

img175.imageshack.us/img175/3245/halloffamezw4.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back