• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Days
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Did it disappear or is your Key Items pocket full? As that was an issue with the game before where it had an abundance of key items.
Anyway to work around it or do I have to start again
Might have been abundance of key items I was thinking that might of been but then I thought it was part of the game and you got Devon Scope elsewhere
My items were loaded with Fossils from the cave before I got to Fortree City I think that might have been the problem

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
You have to start again or make your own cheat code to edit your key items (which i do not recommend)

Days
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
HERE IS UPDATE... POKEMON RUBY RENEV 1.4.3

---------WHAT'S CHANGED-----------
- Apples for Applin added. So use them instead forcing stats like beafore.
- RED GLITCH fixing. Also adding ability to skip it and go straight to Kanto region.

Download - Here
How to apply the patch? marcoblade doesnt do it. Also faxure doesnt evolve to haxorus

Back