• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon rumble blast legendaries

pumpkinpie5

Veteran Legendary Collecter
Years
  • Anyone ever go legendary hunting in the post-game? What legendaries have you gotten so far? I have and so far I have gotten Latios, Latias, Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion, and Tornadus. I missed Cresselia and Kyogre cuz they owned me, and I am trying to get Darkrai.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Anyone ever go legendary hunting in the post-game? What legendaries have you gotten so far? I have and so far I have gotten Latios, Latias, Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion, and Tornadus. I missed Cresselia and Kyogre cuz they owned me, and I am trying to get Darkrai.

Heck yes! Best part of the game <33 I've got Giratina, Latias, Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus, Regice, Articuno, Moltres, Entei, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, and I think a few more... Palkia keeps destroying me though! That thing is too hard D: My favourite thing to do post-game though is the locale challenges where you start as a Ratata then can only use the Pokemon you befriend in that map and the prize increases by 5K each time - my streak is 7 but I always end up losing it D:

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I havent even beat it yet, I always am trying to find the time to beat it.

Same here, I always try and find all Pokemon before moving on to the next area, so far I have found a few legends. Tornadus, Thundurus, Uxie and Mesprit. One more visit to the top shop should unlock Azelf.

Back