• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble World - Free To Play!

Years
  • Got lucky today. Both Lugia and Registeel were glowing so I managed to capture them...still trying to get Suicune though. x.x Hope it won't be too much longer.

Edit: Landorus was glowing too! So lucky. :) Now I have Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus!

Edit: yesss Zekrom and Palkia getto

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Yesterday I caught my fifth Legendary Pokemon in the game. What makes it interesting is that it was one that was introduced during the fifth gen. The one I caught was Reshiram. With a power of 1659, it has taken the spot of my most powerful Pokemon from Kyurem. Also earlier this week, after buying 1250 more Poke Diamonds, I got the mine. Also one of the titles I got yesterday was Whismur Collector.

Years
  • Does anyone have any tips for winning the World Championships X challenge? I can barely make a dent! Also, do you know what you get for beating it?

Years
  • I've clocked 211 hours in this game and don't regret a minute!

Has anyone seen/caught all the Vivilon patterns? It's the only title that I'm yet to complete and it's bugging me! I've got quite a few friends registered but I guess I need more real world locations. If you have, which regions are your friends from?

Also, still can't beat the World Championship X! Grr.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The first series was fun and creative. While the subsequent ones are obvious Cash Cow, they didn't really introduce any interesting and new gameplay mechanics. Not to mention that so called Mega Evolution from the latest series of Rumble series is total failure. They even dared to reuse a lot of soundtracks from the previous games.

To sum up, it doesn't worth getting any sequels.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hmm, from what I heard, Lucky Balloon needs about 20 hours to recharge, and it is available for those with Rank 33 and beyond, right? I guess I have to wait a bit longer because I'm still stuck at Rank 27 so far.

Years
  • Cool, the new Balloon works even if you've completed the Dex, I like the randomness! When I first saw there was an update I thought it was for Hoopa!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    The new balloon gave me Yveltal has the boss, a legendary I haven't caught before. It took me 20+ minutes to make the damn thing wobble and spam Dragon Claw with just to catch it! xD

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well I used the US code to get the 100 Poke Diamonds yesterday. I admit that adding the Lucky Balloon was a good thing. The reason I say that is because I caught another half dozen Legendary Pokemon yesterday. The six I caught yesterday were Mew, Entei, Deoxys, Mesprit, Regigigas, and Manaphy. Of those six, Regigigas replaced Palkia as my most powerful Pokemon so far. The attack power that my Regigigas has is 2133.

Back