• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow's Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
  • Here is our new update, not a lot of progress has been made due to the fact that Crystal Cavern has a lot of bugs that need to be worked out. We as a team have some new screen shots for the community to look at though. Also, if anyone could help Will (bigfatgranny) with a berry script (Similar to the ones in Zel's/linkandzelda's G/S/C hacks, that would be highly appreciated. Here are the new pictures.

1-6.png
    2-3.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png

Comments please.

Final Note: We are working on gathering new tree and grass tiles to try to make our hack look less like a Fire Red modification, please don't bash us about this, thanks.

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
  • I do not in fact need a berry script adamb. I know how to make my own. Anyway as it seems the tiles didn't get a good response, we will be replacing some of them will all new and custom tiles to remove the familiar FireRed look.

Years
  • notice to everyone, i have quit
    why?? i dont know
    a small reason is people dont like the tiles anyway.

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Username:Xeyj.
    Hacking Skills:Beta Tester.
    Past Hacking Experience:None online but I Beta for my friend all the time.
    Hacking Examples:First online.

Please let me be a tester

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Ok time for me to give my opinion.

Rocket Boss Giovanni will stop at nothing to re-capture his creation.

First off, Mewtwo was never Giavanni's creation, just a really minor story line thing that i noticed.

House.png

that house is abit too plain don't you think?

route1.png

Ok...Can you tell me what the hell a lamp post is doing in the middle of a route?

Besides those minor stuff, everything else looks very professional, good luck :)

Years
  • Oh ok when you try to take it out imedeatly replace in with a rock or maybe grass but also re put in the tree and the other items next to it as it may be affected hope i could help if not tell me what happens when you do try to take it out if you created it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back