• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • I can certainly understand the complaint that there weren't enough levels. If I played it again today, I imagine I'd get frustrated by that as well. But try telling that to 10-year-old me playing it on his Pikachu N64 and just revelling in delight! So, yeah, lack of levels is certainly a valid criticism of the game.

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I felt so smart playing this game, figuring out how to make secret Pokemon appear, like Charizard and Gyarados.
    The game really needs a sequel, in my opinion.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Snap was my favorite spin-off until Conquest. I felt the only thing Snap could improve on was including more Pokemon and perhaps a few extra levels. I would love for a sequel one day--the Wii U seems like it would be absolutely perfect for a Snap sequel!

Years
  • I was just talking to a friend about how great Snap was! I was *this* close to going out and buying an N64 just so I could play it again!

Best spinoff game ever. They should totally make a sequel. I would buy it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    It's good to see I'm not the only one who still plays N64 games. My favorite was the surfing Pikachu. It was very annoying trying to lure it over to the surfboard and getting so close just to watch it run away. >:( In the same level there was also the two Pikachu that if you played the flute they would make a spectacular lightening show. Seeing the legendary birds in action was cool and I got some amazing pictures. Professor Oak of course didn't think the same.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Snap was my favorite spin-off ever i played the you know what out of that game! Conquest is starting to rise to my favorite though.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Too bad, at least for now, it won't ever rise from the ground on a newer console. That game was fun, especially when you invited buddies over and played until 2 'o clock in the morning. :D

Years
  • I just played Snap a while ago for the first time in like ten years. I almost beat the whole thing in like a day haha. Loved snapping as many photos as I could right before I got to the gate lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Oh man, I completely forgot about Pokemon Snap until I saw this thread. It is really a great game, despite professor Oak's inability to recognize a good picture xD

When I played it, I was constantly trying to get a 10 000 on the Mew picture, but I never succeeded.... my favorite stage was the Valley (Mostly because of Dragonite, but it's an awesome ride and has awesome soundtrack, too xD )

Back