• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    It is not meant to be a very hard game.

Read the previous poster's explanation about the two parts. They are not the same. One are the audio files and the other are the actual game itself.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Hey loving the game so far. However when soft resetting I'm now getting an error (Critical error c0000005 at address 100717e6) when I do it. Luckily it hasnt broken anything that I can see. Its just inconvenient. I've restarted my PC and even redownloading the game. Any help or tips appreciated.
    Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hey loving the game so far. However when soft resetting I'm now getting an error (Critical error c0000005 at address 100717e6) when I do it. Luckily it hasnt broken anything that I can see. Its just inconvenient. I've restarted my PC and even redownloading the game. Any help or tips appreciated.
    Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Are you on full screen when soft resetting? This is a known bug. Go to medium screen when soft resetting.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Hey I was wondering if im able to find turtwig somewhere in the game, since I chose a different starter.

Also, in Lapras location it shows 106A/B but its not in the encounter tables.

Would appreciate your help, Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    so I have a problem, in battles the bag menu seems to be broken as it does not let me scroll between item pockets but outside of battle it works just fine. Any help on this is appreciated.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    so I have a problem, in battles the bag menu seems to be broken as it does not let me scroll between item pockets but outside of battle it works just fine. Any help on this is appreciated.

I might need a little clarification here... You can't fully scroll between all pockets because some items are meant to not be used in battle so they are "greyed out".

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hey I was wondering if im able to find turtwig somewhere in the game, since I chose a different starter.

Also, in Lapras location it shows 106A/B but its not in the encounter tables.

Would appreciate your help, Thanks.

Yes, you can get the Turtwig line later through a breeder. Torterra appears in a grotto in the post game areas.

Lapras appears in Frostgrad Glacier, Frostgrad Town, Icemist Village and Icemist bay as per the latest documents in your Reference Documents folder.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Just wonder if there is a built in speed up button for this game?

and if there is which button would it be.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    Where can i find the regional infernape mega stone? I tried the wiki but cant find the location

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    You can get every mega stone at Oceanview Black market (Route 101A -> Stonefall Cave -> Amity Coast -> Take the boat to Oceanview -> Find the black market).

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    could someone help. the tag team battle w emil iin sirius city doesnt stop even when the oponent run out of pokemon

---------------------------
    Pokemon Soulstones
    [Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: FloatDomainError

PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `round'

PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `pbGetMoveScore'

PokeBattle_AI:3954:in `pbChooseMoves'

PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `each'

PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `pbChooseMoves'

PokeBattle_AI:4452:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'

PokeBattle_Scene:2796:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'

PokeBattle_Battle:2947:in `pbCommandPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2942:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:2942:in `pbCommandPhase'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\The Bat Computer\Saved Games\Pokemon Soulstones\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    could someone help. the tag team battle w emil iin sirius city doesnt stop even when the oponent run out of pokemon

Pokemon Soulstones
    [Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: FloatDomainError

PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `round'

PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `pbGetMoveScore'

PokeBattle_AI:3954:in `pbChooseMoves'

PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `each'

PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `pbChooseMoves'

PokeBattle_AI:4452:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'

PokeBattle_Scene:2796:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'

PokeBattle_Battle:2947:in `pbCommandPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2942:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:2942:in `pbCommandPhase'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\The Bat Computer\Saved Games\Pokemon Soulstones\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

This is a known bug. You need to send me your save file in Discord and I will help you get past the problem.

I am working on a patch that resolves the problem.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    This is a known bug. You need to send me your save file in Discord and I will help you get past the problem.

I am working on a patch that resolves the problem.

The problem is that i dont have a discord nor know how to send this ( not very tech savy ) if theres isnt anyother way to fix it, i guess ill wait till the patch is out. Do u have a buisness email or gmail

Last edited:
    Back