• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Still loving this game so much. I did find one bug with the latest release (1.0.12 I think) - Mega Stones are apparently stored in the special items portion of the bag now (if thats intended that is great since they are easier to keep track of that way). Adding and removing them from mons works, but it seems to be a Mega Stone duplicator for stones not already attached. For example, if I had a Glalite in the main part of my bag, then upgraded to 1.0.12, I still have that stone in the main bag, but attaching it to a mon does not remove it from the main bag ,and removing it from the mon puts it in the special items bag - thus I end up with 1 Glalite in the main bag and 1 Glalite in the special item bag, hence the stone duplicator function. Not a game breaker but definitely a bug for sure.

I actually am aware of that issue but it only occurs for people who had existing save files and upgraded between when the patch was released that moved the Mega Stones to the specialty pocket.

For new save files, any newly obtained mega stones will automatically show up in the specialty pocket so the bug is temporary.

Thanks for reporting though!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    just played this game, its so fun and the story is soooo good. just wanna know any updates when the post comes out ??

I'm glad you liked the game. I'll be posting updates to the game in the Discord server, and when new content is available, I will update the main post.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    loving the game so far great plot and characters just one question tho, does anyone know where the mega stone for E.Aerodactyl is?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    The Mega Stone for E.Aerodactyl is only available in Region #2 which is currently unreleased. I am still working on ways to make sure there is a way to access some mega stones earlier as the game does end up being quite long and you only end up having access to some stones quite late as it is.

Since there ends up being so many custom megas, it's challenging to balance out the distribution of them in a meaningful way while not punishing players for some team choices.

I'm looking to introduce a custom NPC in one of the side area towns that will trade mega stones, but no firmed up plans yet.

Years
  • Yeah i think i had 2 Lopunites when updating from 1.0.11 to 1.0.12 because of that. I mean it's not that of a problem tho.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    A note to indicate that Patch 1.0.13 has released which features a number of balance changes, bug fixes and most importantly: A randomizer mode. Special thanks to chardub aka Frogman for his assistance in helping implement the randomizer script (updated in credits)!

I just re-uploaded the download package as there was a small file missing.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    A note to announce that patch 1.0.14 has been released which contains a few bug fixes, and tweaks to Epoch Pokemon/ Custom Megas. If you're new to the game or doing another play through, please re-download!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Patch 1.0.14b has been released which fixes a major bug around the randomizer inadvertently turning on after the final boss battle. Check the first post for updated download links.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    I really like this fan game! It's super fun and you did a really good job. I was wondering though, I've had this really weird bug were if the script lags it'll shut down and save the game, which is fine, but sometimes when I reload it, my character is frozen and I can't interact or do anything. It happened to me once near the beginning, so I just restarted, but it happened again and I'm pretty far in and would be sad to loose all my progress. I was just wondering if there's a way I fix it before I restart again?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I really like this fan game! It's super fun and you did a really good job. I was wondering though, I've had this really weird bug were if the script lags it'll shut down and save the game, which is fine, but sometimes when I reload it, my character is frozen and I can't interact or do anything. It happened to me once near the beginning, so I just restarted, but it happened again and I'm pretty far in and would be sad to loose all my progress. I was just wondering if there's a way I fix it before I restart again?

Very puzzling that this happens. Perhaps join the discord and send me your save file and I check if something is bugged? If you could tell me what you were doing leading up to that happening, that would be helpful in identifying the cause of the bug too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Okay I'll join the discord. And both times this happened it was in the middle of an NPC talking. The weird thing is that sometimes that doesn't necessarily cause a problem. I've had the script lag, save and close in the middle of a conversation before and it's been fine, but sometimes it does this and it's honestly really bizarre. I don't know anything about coding or how to make games but I wonder if it gets stuck because it still thinks I'm in the middle of a conversation, so it won't let me move or access anything, but at the same time the dialog can't continue so I can't end the interaction.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I have no sound

- Did you download the Part 2 file? It is the audio file that contains all the sound effects. I separated it into two packages because of their size and because some people choose to play without sound on.
    - Have you extracted it to the same folder location as Part 1 as per the instructions?
    - If you have done that, press F1 in game and make sure the Play BGM and ME and Play BGS and SE are checked off.
    - Make sure the game has the sound turned on in your volume mixer?

If none of the above work, please join the Discord and I can try to help troubleshoot with you live.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Just a quick announcement to notify any reader that v1.0.15 has been released. Please refer to main post for updated download links for Part 1.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Hi there! this is my first post ever, i have tried every complete game in here and to tell you the truth i deleted every single one of them after 1-2 hours . AND THEN i found your game which is actually the best fan game i have ever played. First time that a game has everything i love. I mean i always use one pokemon and finish the game with the starter but you somehow actually made me have like 3x30lvl pokemon . Man really thanks for this game!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hi there! this is my first post ever, i have tried every complete game in here and to tell you the truth i deleted every single one of them after 1-2 hours . AND THEN i found your game which is actually the best fan game i have ever played. First time that a game has everything i love. I mean i always use one pokemon and finish the game with the starter but you somehow actually made me have like 3x30lvl pokemon . Man really thanks for this game!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for playing :-) !

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Happy New Year everyone! Just to notify any new players, Patch 1.0.16 has been released which contains a number of moveset changes, and a few quality of life improvements! Check the main post as usual for latest download links.

Back