• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hi , Thanks to your help Jos I was able to play this game again I deleted Each and Every file and downloaded game again . See I am Now Able to play gme again and with same Old file I don't know What happened . But at the end I am able to play it again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've been playing this game and streaming it to my friend on discord. We both agree that it has some interesting things, but the dialigues are super long and boring, we didn't pay attention at all. At least the house full of old people complaining about the new games was funny.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    The dialogue does get a bit long at times, I will admit, but that's because the story is a very extensive and intricate one.

If you've not been paying attention at all, then I'm afraid a lot of the content will not make sense particularly as the story ramps up as you won't understand character motivations. This is not an ordinary gym and league challenge pokemon game and is very story-intensive. It's not for everyone but thank you for the feedback anyhow.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I just finished the game. I fink the game is incredible. Waitig to see route 118 and the city on the end of the roud.

I have one question. I's all ok with my game that i can catch all pokemon on the beginnig? I could catch more pokemon that their are in the encounter list. (i know my english isin't to god so please dont look at it)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I just finished the game. I fink the game is incredible. Waitig to see route 118 and the city on the end of the roud.

I have one question. I's all ok with my game that i can catch all pokemon on the beginnig? I could catch more pokemon that their are in the encounter list. (i know my english isin't to god so please dont look at it)

There are multiple pages to the encounter page. If you caught more than what's available in the encounter page, then it's probably through gift mons, trades, wonder trade etc. The encounters page just shows the wild encounters available.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There are multiple pages to the encounter page. If you caught more than what's available in the encounter page, then it's probably through gift mons, trades, wonder trade etc. The encounters page just shows the wild encounters available.

Do you fink i can catch an epoch larwitar using headbud?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Do you fink i can catch an epoch larwitar using headbud?

It sounds like you are playing on the randomizer mode. The encounters menu does not update if you are on the randomizer mode. Epoch Larvitar doesn't normally spawn from headbutting trees. The way the randomizer works is that it basically looks for mons that are +/- 50 BST from the mon that would have spawned and makes that one appear instead. The encounters menu basically becomes useless if you decide to play on randomizer mode.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It sounds like you are playing on the randomizer mode. The encounters menu does not update if you are on the randomizer mode. Epoch Larvitar doesn't normally spawn from headbutting trees. The way the randomizer works is that it basically looks for mons that are +/- 50 BST from the mon that would have spawned and makes that one appear instead. The encounters menu basically becomes useless if you decide to play on randomizer mode.

Mayby, a just wanted to Play the gamę so quick i mayby taked the randomized version on without knowing about it

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    Sorry guys :). I have a question.
    Does a French patch exist?
    I'm French and i like so much this game but i don't understand all of this story ^^'
    Thanks you for this game ^^

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Sorry guys :). I have a question.
    Does a French patch exist?
    I'm French and i like so much this game but i don't understand all of this story ^^'
    Thanks you for this game ^^

No French patch unfortunately. I am not fluent in French to go localizing a game myself.

Can you get the starters in the wild ?

Yes you can. Check your encounters.txt doc and you can look up what starters appear where. Some of them might be in hidden grottos though so check the hidden grottos.txt file too

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    Hi ^^.

Thanks for ur answer ^^. If you want, I can traduce your game in french and send the text in french ^^ after that, if u wan't, u can patch this game in french ^^

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    There is a LOT of dialogue that requires translating as it's more than just the main story that would require translating.

I also unfortunately do not know of an easy way to localize game files other than doing it manually which is a very time-consuming task. I might look into if there's an easy way to do so first before I go asking anyone for help with localization.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    If you need a French translator I could help too!

I'll need to look into how to easily localize this to see if it's feasible and doesn't involve a huge manual effort. I simply do not know at this point how the localization process works.

Back