• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Spacial Distortion

Years
    Welcome to Pokemon Spacial Distortion! A game I started working on alone in Essentials 18.1. It is mainly focused on Palkia.
    I have not used RpgMaker XP before and this is my first time messing around with Essentials, so I apologise if some aspects need improvement.

What I am looking for:
    a) Someone to make maps and, if possible, custom tilesets. I f you can do only one of these, it's fine. We can find a second person to make what you can't, so feel free to join.
    b) a coder to help with implementing the new moves, forms, abilities, items etc...
    c) scripter to help with game events
    d) graphic designer for 1) sprites for the new pokemon forms, items and 2) new trainer sprites
    e) story writer. I have the basic plot in mind, but I don't think I will be able to write the whole game by myself.
    f) someone to help with stat distribution for the new forms, wild encounters and level scaling.

Plot: For quite some time now news are focused on a mysterious group attacking ruins and temples all around the region. These places are related to Sinnoh mythology. With your 15th birthday coming up and still not being able to go on an adventure, a chance appears: The group has attacked the ruins in your little hometown! Seeing there is no other choice, the town's pokemon professor makes you a deal. Choose a pokemon from the lab, drive the group out of town, and you can keep the pokemon and go on an adventure. What is the group's goal and why are they so obsessed with Sinnoh mythology?

Features:
    1) Various soundtracks from many game series
    2) Primal forms for some legendaries, exclusive moves and abilities.
    3) A new type: Divine, that is weak to Normal, immune to Dragon, resists all other types and is super effective on every type except Normal.
    4) Hidden boss battles in the post-game
    5) Encounter legendaries in their own dimensions in the post-game
    6) An honesty system, partly inspired from Desolation's relationship system: Choices you make may have an impact on later rewards and dialogue.
    7) Hidden funny text, to make the gameplay more enjoyable for the player.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

For anything you might want to ask, contact me on discord: SpacialCult#0327
    Feel free to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/hJM6r6yyGM

Last edited:
    Back