• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Steel Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    There is matter of space. I used a thing called lunar expander to expand the memory of a game and then added a patch that takes that memory. Its that simple. think

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hey, just a suggestion, but could you, example, remove the Gym Leader Jasmine (the steel gym leader)..?

Let's make it that in this time, she was in Sinnoh, and she was temporarily replaced by a replacement Gym Leader, just to make things original. :)

anywho, I wish you the best of luck!

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Yes, yes, This is a Remake now, but Not a complete Remake, Some events will be changed a bit, and you will get a new Rival... Ill have new Screenshots up soon.

Fireboy57

SilverCharizard
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Wow! Another Johto remake! Have fun with this one! It looks great so far, and the originality will bring it further!

Graphics are good, sprites are well done. Now all we need to see is the gameplay! I'm sure that'll be good too! :)

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Slightly remake huh? Sound good to me :) and yeah some screenshots would be nice and some screenshots of revamped sprites would be great too :D Good Luck.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I was thinking about this today, and i realized, "who will play this, when they could just DL Shiny gold" So yea, i fell as if im just copying SG, so i decided to change this hack Completely around heres the new story:

You begin in Novel City, in the region of Kionn, Your father is the Prof., He tells you that today 25 years ago he began his Pokemon Journey, and he wants you to begin yours today as well, he lets you choose from 3 pokemon he recently had shipped from the Johto especially for this day, which are Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikarita. Your father is highly respected among Kionn, So you get Special Treatment from others, after you receive your pokemon you head towards Route 1 when you encounter a challenge from a beginning trainer, not much older than yourself(your rival), He challenges you to a battle, later on you'll have to face him again, but his not your only rival, you'll encounter with another, a few cities later, once you reach the next town which is Steel City, You hear an Evil Team Known as Team Carnage Plotting to capture the sacred Pokemon(im not going to tell you what the pokemon is)

^Thats What i got right now, I have more ideas, continue to check the thread as i think of some more things to add to give the story a bit of a twist.^

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Sounds much more interesting now than as a remake.

Multiple rivals sounds fun, and I hope you can give the new evil group some purpose and role in the story.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh, you're pretty correct about the whole remake thing and comparing it with SG.
    The story sounds pretty good, but could use some work. Well, I think you're going to have to redo all the maps and the scripts ( except for some of them), is it? Well, good luck!

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Yep, I have been constantly working on it, and thank you C3LEBI for agreeing to do some mapping for me, I could use the help >.>

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    I've seen the update.. Great work! Looking forward to see more..

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Will someone close this? I will create another thread in the future, with likely a new name...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    THIS IS AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL OF YOU. IF YOU DON'T SHAPE UP YOU COULD END UP LIKE THIS WAILORD-LESS ABOMINATION, CLOSED AND RESPONSIBLE FOR ACRID WAILORD TEARS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back